Photo

Booked Hair and Make Up!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 mushkilla

mushkilla
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:53 PM

Hey guys, just wondering where suzanne does our hair/makeup - would we have to pay a day pass for her to come, or is her salon close by??

#12 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

She is talking with the Riu's about being able to come on the resort. she said if it doesn't get worked out before we get there she will pick us up and take us to her salon.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#13 B&J2008

B&J2008
      • 266 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:27 PM

Congrats on getting another thing marked off the list! I still haven't even thought about our hair or make up. Its just my sister and I, and probably my mom. I think my wedding package includes my hair and make up, hope they do a good job. I'm going next week to get make up trial and buy new make up!

#14 jmill130

jmill130
        • 601 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

Congrats... you will LOVE her and the work they do! It was worth every penny! I am working on getting pics from my friends camera... sorry sassy bride I got your pm, I promise I will send some out soon! Don't worry- they won't let you leave unhappy!

#15 lgarner83

lgarner83
          • 530 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:36 PM

Do you have a pic of the syle you have in mind, Kelly?? What spa service is she with?? I'm so excited for you!!

Do me a favour? Take a ton of pics and post them all!!!!! I can't wait to hear your wedding story!!!

#16 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:35 PM

I do, well one of my BM has is on her camera. I'll get it from her and post it. Its suzanne morel. She is wonderful. She called me tonight again to check in. She makes you feel so comfortable. I have her phone number if you need it, just PM me.
              Trust me I will have more pics than you will want to see. We are bringing our photographer with us and he is shooting all 6 days.
              Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#17 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mushkilla
                Hey guys, just wondering where suzanne does our hair/makeup - would we have to pay a day pass for her to come, or is her salon close by??
                At Dreams they just gave her and the staff a visitor pass so no day pass was needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users