Sign in to follow this  
A10CalGal

Chair ties

And for those of you that are interested...here is the rest of the cat :) Can you see how interested she is in the chair tie photo session? This is the pose my FI refers to as the "Ana Nicole Smith"

Click the image to open in full size.

I tried to take a pic with her surrounded by the chair ties - she did not like that at all! Her name is Brittany. She's very focused on eating, sleeping & grooming these days...she only gets a burst of playful energy about once a month. LOL

Christa, your cat is adorable.. Ever since we got Morris I keep looking at Cain and saying "are you sure it's normal for him to lay around this much and sleep" LOL Cats are SOO different then dogs, our boys have so much energy.. However, I think the boys think Morris is their new toy... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
OK, here are some pics of my actual chair ties in Aqua 136:
without flash
with flash

So once you use them for your wedding please remember me...because I would love to buy them from you for my wedding.....
Thanks.
Andrea :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREA14369 View Post
So once you use them for your wedding please remember me...because I would love to buy them from you for my wedding.....
Thanks.
Andrea :)
Will do! If I don't remember, remind me. I may be mentally impaired after 17 day out of the country & away from work!

Christa... OMG I keep watching your ticker and I'm getting SOOO excited that your wedding day is just around the corner.. I know, I know, I already told you this but you and I joined the forum around the same time and it feels like we have been planning our weddings forever now, so I'm a little excited.. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Christa... OMG I keep watching your ticker and I'm getting SOOO excited that your wedding day is just around the corner.. I know, I know, I already told you this but you and I joined the forum around the same time and it feels like we have been planning our weddings forever now, so I'm a little excited.. :-)
Tee hee! smile159.gif I know! It's like this train ain't stoppin'! FI said the other day that we are definitely on the "downhill slide..." I think I should start packing so I can get a grip on exactly how much crap I have to manage....