Randy Pausch

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Banana11

• VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:16 AM

I'm so sad about Randy Pausch... I watched him on Oprah last year and his Last Lecture was amazing, inspiring, life changing. If you haven't seen it, it's worth your time. Anyone else follow his story?

Here's a link if you are interested. Scroll to the bottom and you can be linked to his Last Lecture.

An Enduring Legacy - Carnegie Mellon University

#2 -Kate-

• VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

I watched him on Primetime - I still have the episode on my DVR. Makes me tear up just thinking about it.

#3 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:44 PM

Did he pass away today? Its heartbreaking. I saw his lecture (on T.V.) and it was so moving. It puts so much into perspective, we should all love life!

#4 KGOESER

• 49 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

I saw his lecture a while back on You Tube, then also watched the Primetime special. He has a book out, also called The Last Lecture where he kind of supplements the things he spoke about. I bought it probably 3 months ago and just started reading it this week. I literally just asked my FI last night if he had ever heard anything more about how he was doing. So sad, yet at the same time, so inspiring to everyone who came across his message.

#5 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

I'm watching it now. I did not know this story but I can already tell its going to have a big impact on me. just reading the article made me tear up.

#6 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:58 PM

That was wonderful & so inspiring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users