Photo

Gutted and just need to get it out!! (long)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:28 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssa
    Oh Marie - it's just so sad - so many soldiers are losing their lives - they are so brave and none of us are KWIM?

Where is Meg? i am sure she senses something is wrong?
    I know I keep saying just get everyone out and let them kill themselves if thats what they want.

Meg is here she slept on Floyd's bed last night, Floyd was on hers and Jackdor was on our bed!! lmao She was all over me when i got in last night and just keeps kissing me lol

She's more pissed off that her dad has brought home ANOTHER dog lmao she keeps looking at him like you are taking this one back tho aren't you lol

#22 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:38 AM

Marie,

here, these should make you smile...

YouTube - 1yr old baby attacks rottweiler

YouTube - World's BIggest baby! Oz my Rottweiler sleeping on my bed

YouTube - Rottweiler puppy - Anya

YouTube - Cloe the Rottweiler and Her Baby Robot

YouTube - Rottweiler and Baby

#23 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:39 AM

Thanks lmao they were brill - the baby one is so like meg as is the one on the bed lmao

FI just taken out the 3 dogs lmao She'll ignore him if I know her lmao

#24 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:05 AM

Alyssa those were super cute!

Harty - I'm so sorry about your friend. That's just so unfair and sad

Nothing will make the situation go away or feel ok, but some things might make you feel better - like letting your dogs climb all over you and love you. :)
          When things suck, all I do is sit down on the floor whereve I am and Cub comes and covers me in kisses.

Here's another good clip for you: Rottie love

#25 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:51 AM

This has just been posted on Sky news - wish the little sod had left like he was supposed to. FI just told me that he'd had a little girl in March!!! His mum never said so I get the feeling she wasn't too happy but I bet now she is glad.

ministry of defence names dog handler killed in afghanistan as lance corporal kenneth rowe | UK News | Sky News

Oh and to make matters worse. Just had a call someone is telling everyone it was FI that was killed!!!

#26 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hartyt509
              This has just been posted on Sky news
              That is so sad
              Oh and to make matters worse. Just had a call someone is telling everyone it was FI that was killed!!!
              OH NO!!! That's terrible!!!

#27 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:38 AM

Oh I am SO very sorry to hear about all this. I am so sad for you and the boy's family. I think it really is worse for those left behind to grieve...it's just hard to know what to do with yourself when you're feeling so sad, hurt, upset, angry etc.

Anyway, I know there's nothing I can say that will help, but just wanted you to know that I'm so terribly sorry and will be keeping you and your friend's family in my thoughts.

Big hugs!!!

#28 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
                • 672 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

Harty,

As there is nothing anyone can say and as you have said,most cliches make you want to lash out, know there is a site here full of women (and men) that support you. I am very sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how diffiicult this is for you. My thoughts are with you and your FI during this emotional time.

#29 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

Thanks girls I really appreciate it

I went to see his mum and sisters today and they are, as you can imagine, not in a good way but there are loads of really good pics and videos around so she has some comfort as she can see every pic he's got the customary cheeky grin lol

Obviously there are those that come creeping out the woodwork, like an ex he hated who is now declaring undying love and saying her kid is his!!! Apparently she said to him before he left that she hoped he got fucking blown up!!

Now if I ever find her I am going to personally take great pleasure in making the bitch suffer for what she is doing to his family!! arrrgggg people are vile sometimes!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users