Photo

Mailing Documents To Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 LOTTALUV92

LOTTALUV92
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

Question Ladies, Has Anyone Had Any Problems Mailing There Certified Documents To The Resorts In Jamaica And If So How Long Did It Take For Them To Receive It? Now I Just Mailed Mine On July 9th, To Riu Ocho Rios And They Havent Received It As Of Yet, My Wedding Is On August 18th, Where Could They Be By Now? Shouldnt They Have Gotten It By Now? Tell Me Some Of Your Experience With This. Personally Im About To Send It Again By Fedex, What Is Up With United Postal Service?

#2 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:50 PM

I would contact Chandlyn again and ask for a fax number to send her a copy of the documents. If you have a scanner, you can scan them and email as well.

I havn't sent mine yet but I will be sending them out via Fed X etc. and requesting a signature.

Hope that helps...let us know what happens!

#3 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:27 PM

Before we got married in Mexico, We scanned and e-mailed the scanned images of our documents to our WC. We brought the originals with us to Mexico. You might want to try this as the postal systems in other countries can be unpredictable.
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#4 LOTTALUV92

LOTTALUV92
        • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:53 PM

Ladies Thanks I Like The Scan The Document Idea To Chandlyn, I Went To Fedex It Will Cost Me 54 Dollars To Send The Document ,, I Emailed Chandlyn And Im Waiting For Her Reply Now, I Will Let You All Know What Happens.....

#5 J&M

J&M
          • 173 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

We sent our paperwork to Chandlyn from Canada (just regular post) and they were there in 2 weeks...

#6 LOTTALUV92

LOTTALUV92
            • 56 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

I Hope Chandlyn Gave Me The Correct Address...

#7 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:52 PM

I sent mine certified via USPS and I never got the delivery receipt but everything did get there in time. I think you can just take it with you though b/c when we had our meeting with her she still had our paperwork in her file folder.
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#8 LOTTALUV92

LOTTALUV92
                • 56 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:19 AM

LADIES I FINALLY HAD TO RESEND AND RECERTIFY MY DOCUMENTS THIS TIME I SENT IT THROUGH FEDEX,I WOULD DEFINATELY ADVISE ANYONE TO USE FEDEX VERY RELIABLE, SO NOW IM WELL ON MY WAY, JAMAICA HERE WE COME,, CHAT WHEN I RETURN WITH MY REVIEWS...

#9 Destination08

Destination08
                  • 47 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:43 AM

Has anyone scanned and sent there stuff to Chandalyn? Is she ok accepting stuff like that?

#10 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
                    • 91 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:18 AM

I am not getting married at the Riu but I scanned and emailed my documents to my coordinator at the banquet hall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users