Need help ladies

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:07 AM

i def. like those vases...i don't know if i like them w/ the blue, but it's not my house, and i don't have to live w/ it!

#22 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:09 AM

No I wouldn't say it's 5 feet. Maybe 2 or 3 once the side table it put there. I do have a matching ladder shelf that you see next to the TV. Currently it's in my dining room but I can put it there to see how it looks. I just think once the table and lamp are in that spot it might look cramped. But I'll try it.

#23 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *lauren*
        i def. like those vases...i don't know if i like them w/ the blue, but it's not my house, and i don't have to live w/ it!
        Hmmm, do you think I "need" an accent color? I mean if I carry the blue around the room, instead of it being on just that one wall, maybe it won't bee needed. OR do you think I should still stick with a bright green?

#24 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:12 AM

ok, i don't know how modern your taste is, but i just found this website that has awesome lamps. they have some w/ orange, and other accent colors. i also didn't look at prices, but it could possibly give you some ideas. Floor Lamp - Contemporary Floor Lamps From Eco-Lights.com
          on that note, i'm going to shower ... but i'll be back to see what you've decided!

#25 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:15 AM

personally, if it were my room, i'd stick w/ cream and wood, w/ splashes of blue on the other side. a plant (cactus?) or candle in the color of your choice can't hurt.
            if you get a skinny lamp, rather than a chunky looking one, there will be plenty of space. if you get a chunky lamp, then it'll look too cramped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users