Jump to content

Photo

Valentin Imperial Maya Brides?


  • Please log in to reply
918 replies to this topic

#851 ahollo02

ahollo02
  • Jr. Member
  • 296 posts

    Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:54 AM

    ac_cr059.jpgac_cr113.jpgac_cr170.jpgac_cr200.JPGac_cr215.JPGac_cr044.jpgac_gr027.JPGac_gr127.jpgac_gr144.jpgac_gr168.jpgac_gr179.jpgac_gr181.JPGac_cr012.JPGac_cr014.JPGSome of our professional pictures :)

     

     

    ac_gr043.jpgac_gr052.jpg



    #852 ahollo02

    ahollo02
    • Jr. Member
    • 296 posts

      Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:06 AM

      ac_pt002.jpgac_pt063.jpgac_pt073.jpgac_pt079.jpgac_pt094.jpgac_pt120.jpgac_pt108.jpgac_pt127.jpgac_pt140.jpgac_pt147.jpgac_pt150.JPGac_pt153.jpgac_pt161.jpgac_pt159.jpgac_pt162.jpgac_pt168.JPG



      #853 JBean

      JBean
      • Jr. Member
      • 429 posts

        Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:38 AM

        Ahollo! Great pics! Were those done with Blue Lens? 

         

        Nicki - it's coming up quick for me too! Planning is coming together - FINALLY got 99% of the RSVPs in so I can start to wrap up loose ends. How's it going for you?? 


        Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
        Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
        Bride & Groom + 29


        #854 ChelsH

        ChelsH
        • Site Supporter
        • 19 posts

          Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

          Ahollo, these pics are beautiful!!  Let us know who did them.  

           

          We are getting super close too!! Leaving in 10 days and the wedding two weeks from tomorrow!  I think we are beyond excited now and just starting to get impatient.  I am hoping I will be able to get a planning thread started this weekend and if I do I will let you guys know here.  Happy planning all!!



          #855 ahollo02

          ahollo02
          • Jr. Member
          • 296 posts

            Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

            The wedding pics I just posted are from Samuel Luna Photography.. the TTD pics I posted a couple months ago are by Blue Lens :)))



            #856 NikkiT1021

            NikkiT1021
            • Jr. Member
            • 210 posts

              Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:15 PM


              Everything is coming along really well. Have some little things to do (put together menus, programs, seating cards).  But I'm having a DIY day with my girls next weekend so that should be fun!

              My shower is this weekend too which I'm super excited about!

              Otherwise, I'm finally starting to see the final product come together :)

              How are all the plans going for you??
               

              Originally Posted by JBean 

              Ahollo! Great pics! Were those done with Blue Lens? 

               

              Nicki - it's coming up quick for me too! Planning is coming together - FINALLY got 99% of the RSVPs in so I can start to wrap up loose ends. How's it going for you?? 



               



              #857 cvan8765

              cvan8765
              • Newbie
              • 22 posts

                Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:39 AM

                 

                 

                 

                Good to hear that things are coming together for you.  Are you doing all the programs and menus yourself?  I am scared lol.

                 

                Wedding plans are coming good working on getting the rest of my guests to book, everyone waits until the last minute :)  and working on oot bags, attire and decor. 

                 

                Just sent out our invites done by Sproullie Designs:

                IMG_1676.JPG



                #858 NikkiT1021

                NikkiT1021
                • Jr. Member
                • 210 posts

                  Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:03 PM



                  Very cute invitations!!!!!! 

                  I had the programs done by the girl who did our invitations but I'm doing the menus myself.  I'll post pics when theyre done :)

                  We had a lot of people wait until just last week to book.  It suprises me how many people procrastinated! 

                   

                  Originally Posted by cvan8765 

                   

                   

                   

                  Good to hear that things are coming together for you.  Are you doing all the programs and menus yourself?  I am scared lol.

                   

                  Wedding plans are coming good working on getting the rest of my guests to book, everyone waits until the last minute :)  and working on oot bags, attire and decor. 

                   

                  Just sent out our invites done by Sproullie Designs:

                  IMG_1676.JPG



                   



                  #859 ChelsH

                  ChelsH
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 19 posts

                    Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:10 AM

                    Headed to the airport!! I will post details when we get back in two weeks. I hope everyone's planning is going well! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy planning!!

                    #860 JBean

                    JBean
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 429 posts

                      Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

                      Ahh! So exciting! Have an amazing time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
                       

                      Originally Posted by ChelsH 

                      Headed to the airport!! I will post details when we get back in two weeks. I hope everyone's planning is going well! Let me know if you have any questions.

                      Happy planning!!


                       


                      Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                      Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                      Bride & Groom + 29





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users