Photo

Valentin Imperial Maya Brides?

• Please log in to reply
918 replies to this topic

#621 JBean

JBean
  • 429 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:11 AM

Thanks ChelsH! I'm happy with 4pm - it means I get to wear my dress longer! lol.

Originally Posted by ChelsH 

JBean, I have been working with Veronica and she has been great so far.  She originally had us for 4pm but I asked her if we could do closer to sunset and she said 5pm would be fine.  Congrats on setting your date!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
    Bride & Groom + 29

#622 missyri

missyri
    • 32 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

I asked about orchid bouquets as well and Ana told me $75. Why are mine more$$?  I'm also having my ceremony at 5:30... still debating on the hupa. All the ones I like seem to be the most expensive.

#623 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
      • 210 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:27 PM

She did say to me that she would have to look at the pictures of the bouquet I wanted and it might be more.  Did you send her a picture? 

I sent her a few ideas yesterday but she hasn't gotten back to me.  I will let you know what she says :)

We were going to go with a more expensive huppah also but then came to the realization that the ceremony is only going to be 20 minutes at most and the beach is scenic enough. 

Originally Posted by missyri 

I asked about orchid bouquets as well and Ana told me $75. Why are mine more$$?  I'm also having my ceremony at 5:30... still debating on the hupa. All the ones I like seem to be the most expensive.

#624 JBean

JBean
        • 429 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:27 PM

We confirmed our wedding date last week and I asked Veronica to send me choices for bouquets, etc, but still haven't got a reply. When do they usually send those out?

Bride & Groom + 29

#625 MrsAlmaguer2011

MrsAlmaguer2011
          • 68 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

JBean:

i'm sorry you couldn't get that date! i was worried too that we weren't going to get it.  Hopefully you can get the second date you want! 

Does anyone know if you have to pay to have a reception in one of the restaurants? it seems silly to me to pay for food that you have already paid for with the all inclusive packages!

#626 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
            • 210 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

I got mine in a day or two after I asked.  The options are not that great and the pictures look really dated.  However, if you send them a picture of what you want, they will do it as long as the flowers are avaiable.  It just might be more money though. 

Originally Posted by JBean 

We confirmed our wedding date last week and I asked Veronica to send me choices for bouquets, etc, but still haven't got a reply. When do they usually send those out?

#627 missyri

missyri
              • 32 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

I did send her a pic, that makes sense now. I found a pic of a bouquet with mostly white lilly's and a few green orchids for my bouquet. And one with mostly green orchid and a few white calla lilly's for my BM's bouquets. I love them!  And so true about the huppah NikkiT, I might re-think my choice. :)

#628 jglee

jglee
                • Site Supporter
                • 25 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:26 AM

Hey MrsAlmaguer,

I'm having a private reception at the French restaurant on May 7th, and we have to pay $25 extra per person in order to close down the restaurant.  I don't think it costs extra if you're ok with a semi-private dinner at one of the restaurants and you're not going over the allowed number of guests in your package.  You just need to pay extra if you want them to close down the restaurant.

By the way, I agree with everyone. The flower catalogue they send is SO hideous!  It looks like it's from the 90's!

Originally Posted by MrsAlmaguer2011 

JBean:

i'm sorry you couldn't get that date! i was worried too that we weren't going to get it.  Hopefully you can get the second date you want! 

Does anyone know if you have to pay to have a reception in one of the restaurants? it seems silly to me to pay for food that you have already paid for with the all inclusive packages!

#629 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
                  • 210 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:46 PM

Good news!  They updated the flower and cake brochure!  Ana sent me them today.  Definately an improvement. It also mentions that the flowers and colors can be changed based on the bride's preferences. 

#630 JBean

JBean
                    • 429 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

Sweet! Would you be able to email them to me??

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 

Good news!  They updated the flower and cake brochure!  Ana sent me them today.  Definately an improvement. It also mentions that the flowers and colors can be changed based on the bride's preferences. 

Bride & Groom + 29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users