• Please log in to reply
918 replies to this topic

#21 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:17 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by soon2bePowers
    Amyrak I think you are the first bride on the forum getting married at the Valentin! I can't wait to read your review and see all of your pictures!!!

Your big day is getting so close!
    I'm not the first bride on here but I will probably be the first to post a review. :) So, I will definitely have pics and details for ya!

#22 mbmaverick

mbmaverick
    • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

Can someone please give me the email for the right contact at Valentin? I tried using the emails on their website but have not received a response in over two weeks. Thanks!

#23 cowman1999

cowman1999
      • 107 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

MBMAVERICK, I got a response from Guadalupe by using weddings@valentinimperialmaya.com.mx . She is suppose to be in contact with my TA now, but we will see.

#24 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:19 PM

Hello Valentin Lady's. I have been lurking on this thread for a while. I am going to the Valentin on my honey moon, in just a few weeks. I will be sure to take pictures. Let me know if you want anything while I am there.
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#25 cowman1999

cowman1999
          • 107 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:27 PM

I'll also be interested to see any and all pics. We are hoping to get married at the Valentin next June.

#26 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
            • 382 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:31 PM

I did not have much luck in the email department either. I finally just called, they have a 1-800 number. I got a hold of Guillermo the 2nd time I tried. They said my date is confirmed but I have gotten anything aside from the email in writing. I sent another email yesterday and if I don't hear back by Thursday I am going to call again.

I know, because of friends living out of the country, that sometimes internet goes down or off and on. I don't know if that is what is going on but when I spoke with Guillermo I felt comfortable enough to book my date.

I can't wait to see everyone's pics!!

#27 anita

anita
              • 106 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lelly
                Congratulations!!!!! Im so glad that there is another Valentin bride. This resort is amazing to say the least.
                Im glad to hear that one can have a priest for a blessed ceremony. So does that mean that the bishop has approved the continual of catholic ceremonies at the resort? I know what you mean about the chapel, I absolutely loved it. This resort has everything that I envisioned. Once again congratulations.

I definitely agree with Graciela if you are considering this place just book it.

Congratulations once again.
                This resort looks amazing!!! Has anyone been able to get confirmation on the Catholic Ceremony at the chapel??

#28 Lelly

Lelly
                • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:26 AM

I've been in contact with the wedding coordinator and at the moment they are not confirming catholic ceremonies at the resort. I'm getting married at the resort but I am having the catholic ceremony at a nearby church in playa del carmen.

#29 cowman1999

cowman1999
                  • 107 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

Hi so I was told by the Valentin that I had June 5th, 6 pm locked in for my wedding, but now they are coming back with, "Another wedding is already planned at 5:30 so the 6 pm slot won't work". Did anything like this happen with anybody? Also now they are asking for an $800 deposit to reserve my time slot. This is making me worried that something else might change down the road.

#30 sg1307

sg1307
                    • 49 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

bump

Can someone send me an email with some information?? I've tried emailing them twice now, using both of the addresses they have on their website, but no response! thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users