Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Graciela

Valentin Imperial Maya Brides?

Recommended Posts

Good luck! I hope everything is perfect on your wedding day!

 

Let me know how the nightlife is on the resort please. Thank you and have fun
 

Originally Posted by ChelsH View Post

Headed to the airport!! I will post details when we get back in two weeks. I hope everyone's planning is going well! Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy planning!!


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


omg! i'm getting close too!! A little over 6 weeks!! I still have to do OOT BAGS!! aaarrgghhh!!! did you do them? How much per person did you spend?

 

I just had my shower last weekend. It was beautiful! I did a fiesta theme and we made our own mini pinatas! everything was perfect :) I wish i could post pics, but i don't think I can post pics like that yet :(

 

 

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 View Post

I'm at the 5 week mark!!  Cannot believe how quickly this has all gone!!!  How is everyone doing with their planning?



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds like so much fun!  My shower was beautiful as well.  They did a beach theme and did the colors that I originally wanted that my FI vetoed lol.  Overall it was really cute and it was great to see the people that aren't able to attend the wedding.

For our OOT bags we did koozies, a brochure with welcome letter and itinerary and a packet with 5 hour energy, shout wipes, motrin, pepto, immodium and bug wipes.  I'm not sure exactly how much it came out to but we found everything really cheap online.

I'm about 3 1/2 weeks out now and freaking out a little because I feel like the time is moving way too fast and I'm not going to have everything ready.  I have pretty much everything done but still have a few loose ends to tie up. 

Originally Posted by MrsAlmaguer2011 View Post


omg! i'm getting close too!! A little over 6 weeks!! I still have to do OOT BAGS!! aaarrgghhh!!! did you do them? How much per person did you spend?

 

I just had my shower last weekend. It was beautiful! I did a fiesta theme and we made our own mini pinatas! everything was perfect :) I wish i could post pics, but i don't think I can post pics like that yet :(

 

 



 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your shower sounds like fun. Mine was very colorful as well.

 

Koozies are a good idea for the OOT bags, I need to get to it! I want to do cups for all the guests since I hear they only have small cups at the resort.  I need to do some research to get them at a good price!

 

Wow, time is moving fast! The first time I realized how close my wedding is was when I responded to your post lol. So now i'm freaking out!! We just have to remember to enjoy this time.  Everything will come out perfect.

 

What are you doing for your reception at the resort?
 

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 View Post

That sounds like so much fun!  My shower was beautiful as well.  They did a beach theme and did the colors that I originally wanted that my FI vetoed lol.  Overall it was really cute and it was great to see the people that aren't able to attend the wedding.

For our OOT bags we did koozies, a brochure with welcome letter and itinerary and a packet with 5 hour energy, shout wipes, motrin, pepto, immodium and bug wipes.  I'm not sure exactly how much it came out to but we found everything really cheap online.

I'm about 3 1/2 weeks out now and freaking out a little because I feel like the time is moving way too fast and I'm not going to have everything ready.  I have pretty much everything done but still have a few loose ends to tie up. 



 



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



We will be having our reception at the fountain area.  When I went to the resort a few years ago we went to (more like crashed) a party in that spot and it was amazing!  I knew when we booked thats exactly where I wanted to have it!

 

Here are a few pics of our koozies. Sorry that its sideways :)

 

IMG_7594.JPG

 

 

 

IMG_7593.JPG

 

 

This is a picture with my bridesmaids at my shower last week

Nicole's Shower 011.JPG

 

My grandmother, mom, future stepmother in law and FI's grandmother

Nicole's Shower 012.JPG

 

 

And these were the AWESOME cupcakes they had!

312097_664205015862_20100678_35367384_592965960_n.jpg

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsAlmaguer2011 View Post

Your shower sounds like fun. Mine was very colorful as well.

 

Koozies are a good idea for the OOT bags, I need to get to it! I want to do cups for all the guests since I hear they only have small cups at the resort.  I need to do some research to get them at a good price!

 

Wow, time is moving fast! The first time I realized how close my wedding is was when I responded to your post lol. So now i'm freaking out!! We just have to remember to enjoy this time.  Everything will come out perfect.

 

What are you doing for your reception at the resort? 

 

{C}

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicole- Your koozies are awesome! Shower looks lovely too.

 

We did koozies as well in our OOT bags - also did playing cards, lip balm, maracas, matches and an itinerary. I had this great plan to bring spaklers and place them at each place setting with the matches and ordered a big box of them. Then, my fiance reminded me that I would likely not be permitted to fly with fireworks! Haha! Guess we'll have a good 4th of July party next year. 

 

We literally have 3 weeks left! I keep looking at this pile of stuff that I'm bringing with a sense of dread. :)

 

I just recently contacted Blue Lens. We did the Unforgettable Package, but will likely add photos. She said she would come to the room around 3:00 pm and take photos, through the ceremony and could do the cocktail party if we want her to. Are other people having them stay longer through the reception? She sent me this price list that was crazy and did not seem like it would be the prices for additions to the package that is already included. The reviews seem to indicate that they stayed all night and then after you decide what you want. Anyone have any input here?

 

Ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ali-

I also am doing the unforgettable package and we were wanting to add some things as far as photos go.  They sent us the same crazy price list!!  I am hoping that we can get it figured out once we are down there.  My mom will be down there before me so I am hoping she will get all that taken care of so I don't have to worry ; )  Where are you doing your dinner/reception??  I am hoping they stay for the majority of the night!!  Then we get to choose the pics we want??  

 

3 weeks that is sooooo exciting!!!  I hear you on all the stuff I am lugging down....hello bag fees!!
 

Jamie
 

Originally Posted by Ali2420 View Post

Nicole- Your koozies are awesome! Shower looks lovely too.

 

We did koozies as well in our OOT bags - also did playing cards, lip balm, maracas, matches and an itinerary. I had this great plan to bring spaklers and place them at each place setting with the matches and ordered a big box of them. Then, my fiance reminded me that I would likely not be permitted to fly with fireworks! Haha! Guess we'll have a good 4th of July party next year. 

 

We literally have 3 weeks left! I keep looking at this pile of stuff that I'm bringing with a sense of dread. :)

 

I just recently contacted Blue Lens. We did the Unforgettable Package, but will likely add photos. She said she would come to the room around 3:00 pm and take photos, through the ceremony and could do the cocktail party if we want her to. Are other people having them stay longer through the reception? She sent me this price list that was crazy and did not seem like it would be the prices for additions to the package that is already included. The reviews seem to indicate that they stayed all night and then after you decide what you want. Anyone have any input here?

 

Ali



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Where are you having your reception? 

 

We are using Blue Lens for our TTD but haven't inquired about the price list. Now I'm scared lol!

 

We're having maracas too as our favors.  Where did you get yours from?  I ordered mine on Etsy and should finall be getting them in the mail tommorow. I'll post pics as soon as I can :)

 

I cannot believe we have 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Ali2420 View Post

Nicole- Your koozies are awesome! Shower looks lovely too.

 

We did koozies as well in our OOT bags - also did playing cards, lip balm, maracas, matches and an itinerary. I had this great plan to bring spaklers and place them at each place setting with the matches and ordered a big box of them. Then, my fiance reminded me that I would likely not be permitted to fly with fireworks! Haha! Guess we'll have a good 4th of July party next year. 

 

We literally have 3 weeks left! I keep looking at this pile of stuff that I'm bringing with a sense of dread. :)

 

I just recently contacted Blue Lens. We did the Unforgettable Package, but will likely add photos. She said she would come to the room around 3:00 pm and take photos, through the ceremony and could do the cocktail party if we want her to. Are other people having them stay longer through the reception? She sent me this price list that was crazy and did not seem like it would be the prices for additions to the package that is already included. The reviews seem to indicate that they stayed all night and then after you decide what you want. Anyone have any input here?

 

Ali



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're also using maracas for favours - I got them from amols.com. Another big box to lug down! :s

 

We're using Blue Lens as "extra" for the reception since we're already paying for them.

 

So excited!!
 

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 View Post

Where are you having your reception? 

 

We are using Blue Lens for our TTD but haven't inquired about the price list. Now I'm scared lol!

 

We're having maracas too as our favors.  Where did you get yours from?  I ordered mine on Etsy and should finall be getting them in the mail tommorow. I'll post pics as soon as I can :)

 

I cannot believe we have 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
  • Topics

×