Photo

The NEW Azul Fives...Anyone else considering this resort??

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

Wow, that looks like a beautiful place. :)

#12 sdbtrflygrl

sdbtrflygrl
    • 73 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

I talked to my travel agent and she still likes Sensatori more....she said Fives is more stylized, less comfortable and the beach isn't as nice....only I sort of like stylized....haha.

I am definitely going to try to look at both of them in September.

We haven't picked a date yet....09 sometime....

#13 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
      • 259 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:12 PM

Cool sounds like a lot of you girls like the Sensatori...I'm going to have to check into that place too! Does anyone have pictures of the wedding reception and ceremony locations for the sensatori

#14 manders757

manders757
        • 47 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

Because the Sensatori isnt done yet I have no pictures. I am doing the ceremony and reception on the beach. I know depending on the amount of people you can have a reception at the Spoon restaurant on the roof of the resort... but its not private. We wanted private so we could have a DJ and dancing. Here is the link for all of the amenties they offer.... http://weddings.loma...nning/index.php
          Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

#15 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
          • 259 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by manders757
            Because the Sensatori isnt done yet I have no pictures. I am doing the ceremony and reception on the beach. I know depending on the amount of people you can have a reception at the Spoon restaurant on the roof of the resort... but its not private. We wanted private so we could have a DJ and dancing. Here is the link for all of the amenties they offer.... http://weddings.loma...nning/index.php
            Oh my gosh thank you!! This link is awesme are these the amenties for all of the Karisma resorts??

#16 manders757

manders757
            • 47 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:37 AM

Yes... these are the ameneties for any of the resorts that deal with Lomas travel.
              Save the Dates are out... Sent/92 Booked/36 No/9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users