Sign in to follow this  
ericaandsy

The NEW Azul Fives...Anyone else considering this resort??

I talked to my travel agent and she still likes Sensatori more....she said Fives is more stylized, less comfortable and the beach isn't as nice....only I sort of like stylized....haha.

I am definitely going to try to look at both of them in September.

We haven't picked a date yet....09 sometime....

Cool sounds like a lot of you girls like the Sensatori...I'm going to have to check into that place too! Does anyone have pictures of the wedding reception and ceremony locations for the sensatorihuh.gif

Because the Sensatori isnt done yet I have no pictures. I am doing the ceremony and reception on the beach. I know depending on the amount of people you can have a reception at the Spoon restaurant on the roof of the resort... but its not private. We wanted private so we could have a DJ and dancing. Here is the link for all of the amenties they offer.... http://weddings.lomas-travel.com/planning/index.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by manders757 View Post
Because the Sensatori isnt done yet I have no pictures. I am doing the ceremony and reception on the beach. I know depending on the amount of people you can have a reception at the Spoon restaurant on the roof of the resort... but its not private. We wanted private so we could have a DJ and dancing. Here is the link for all of the amenties they offer.... http://weddings.lomas-travel.com/planning/index.php
Oh my gosh thank you!! This link is awesme are these the amenties for all of the Karisma resorts??