We've been blogged... twice!!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:20 AM

Amy your pictures are so beautiful!!

I couldn't believe the church you got married in, it was gorgeous! And I loved how you added the sash to your dress after the ceremony, so pretty! Looks like you guys had a great time!

#42 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:31 PM

WOW amazing pics!!

#43 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:18 PM

I just had to look at your photos again... I think these are some of my favorite wedding photos I've ever seen. Plus I know the bride, well virtually know her

I can't believe that shot you got on the the malecon! I can't wait to see more!

#44 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sarah
        Wow Amy. Just Wow. Everything looks so amazing. Your decor was unbelievable! You have had such vision from the beginning, and your planning and organization paid off- it looks like a wedding you'd see on TV...absolutely breathtaking. oh, and you looked great too :) lol
        Thanks Sarah! I think I've been on so long, everyone here knew what my wedding was going to be like. I honestly didn't think I was that organized, I just learned so much from all you girls (it all began with making my own monogram) and I just went from there and picked up on so many ideas from everyone here.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TA Jill
        Amy your pictures are so beautiful!!

I couldn't believe the church you got married in, it was gorgeous! And I loved how you added the sash to your dress after the ceremony, so pretty! Looks like you guys had a great time!
        Thanks Jill. I've always wanted to get married in Mexico, the churches are amazing. I need to post pics from my moms hometown. We spent a few days there at the end of our trip. They have the most beautiful cathedrals.

I really wanted to change it up a bit without changing my dress, so I added a sash, took off the veil and switched my hair jewelry with flowers.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        I just had to look at your photos again... I think these are some of my favorite wedding photos I've ever seen. Plus I know the bride, well virtually know her

I can't believe that shot you got on the the malecon! I can't wait to see more!
        Thanks Mel :) We got a few shots in the Malecon, but the rain came in so fast! It was the purpose of getting married in Downtown.

#45 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

Amazing Amazing Pics!!!

#46 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

wonderful pictures. I didn't see your siggy pic on the blog. I love it. It was supposed to rain on my wedding so I was looking for interesting pictures in the rain. I love seeing someone make the most of bad weather. It doesn't look like it got in the way of your fun at all. The reception looks like a blast!

#47 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:43 PM

Amy your pictures are absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see the rest of them. Your decoration was also amazing, I love everything about your wedding

#48 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

LOVE the pics.. the one of you two dancing with the spot light behind you is my fave.. so the kind of pic id be taking and also the one leaning against the pillar.. love it

#49 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:35 PM

Absolutely amazing pics! I can't believe everything turned out so vibrant with that kind of weather! Stunning!!

#50 rarpia

rarpia
                  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:05 AM

Hi Amy! Wow!
                    I was checking my blog stats and saw a bunch of people coming from here so I checked it out... this forum is amazing.

I'm so glad you like your photos... I was a little bugged that we couldn't keep shooting with the two of you around downtown and at the Mayan because of the storm. But I was going through the images again today preparing part II of the blog post (coming soon) and there are so many good ones!

Just dropped by to say hi and GRACIAS for your hospitality, you guys, your family and friends were great to work with. Congrats and see you around!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users