Photo

OMG mate moving into spare room!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

Awww.. you are a good friend Marie. Hope he gets his life back together!

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:04 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Infinity22
      Ok I'm sorry but is it really necessary to jump on my case just because I was inquiring about the situation? It's not like I was saying you were in the wrong! After all, you said you loved him, so how was I supposed to know if you meant loved him romantically or just as a friend? I don't know what the real specifics of the situation are, hence the question....
      Yes I think it was - why on earth would you think I would move someone into my house that I had romantic feelings for when I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! and if I did have romantic feelings for another bloke I wouldn't be getting married would I!

Christ if I was after an extra marital shag I wouldn't move them in FFS lmao

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:17 AM

you have to sic Meg on him ROFL

#14 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:29 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          you have to sic Meg on him ROFL
          Oh she loves him so does floyd lol but if you didn't mean him i'm more scarey than she is lol

#15 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

That's really nice of you to do, Harty. It'll be tough though, especially getting through your recent loss Maybe it'll be good as a complete change of scene - you know, shake it all up a bit having to share. LOL!

I know what you mean, it's so hard to share iwth someone when you've been on your own for ages. Hopefully he won't get in your way too much and he won't be there too often!

I was just talking to FI about that last night - he said if it was family they could stay with us for as long as it takes to get them back on their feet. I said No Way! There's no way his brother could live with us for months! I'm a firm believer in short visits! Anyway, he has his mother too, so that's good :)

#16 Infinity22

Infinity22
            • 1,520 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hartyt509
              Yes I think it was - why on earth would you think I would move someone into my house that I had romantic feelings for when I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! and if I did have romantic feelings for another bloke I wouldn't be getting married would I!

Christ if I was after an extra marital shag I wouldn't move them in FFS lmao
              My bad, I didn't even bother to look under your name to see your wedding information.

#17 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Infinity22
                My bad, I didn't even bother to look under your name to see your wedding information.
                lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users