Photo

OMG mate moving into spare room!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

Its a really long story but the short version is that a lad I went to school with and have been friends for years has finally had enough of his wife and is leaving.

I've been saying for months look i have a spare room anytime you need a bolt hole its there.

So I just get a text saying i've told her im off and she said "ok" !!!

I mean who just says "ok"!!!

So he said he is going to his mam's first but will be here a couple of nights during the week because she will do his head in lol

Now I love him but ffs I've lived on my own for years this is going to be tough lmao

#2 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

Thats what you get for trying to be a good freind!! Bummer for him though.
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

That will be tough! I don't envy you at all!

I have a friend like that though, he would make me crazy, but he couls stay with me as long as he needed.

Keep telling yourself that you are a good friend, especially when he starts to irritate you!

#4 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

Lmao when he starts irritating me i'll tell him to bugger off back to his mothers lol

#5 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

Haha, some offers you just never think people will actually take you up on. Good for you for being a great friend tho! Always nice to know you have a friend you can depend on.
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#6 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:10 PM

I've been there done that. Hope everything works out ok.
              But if not, do like you said and tell him to pack sand and kick rocks.

#7 Infinity22

Infinity22
              • 1,520 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

So this guy friend of yours is moving out of the house he share with his wife and now is coming to stay with you? And this happens to be a friend you have romantic feelings for?

#8 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Infinity22
                  So this guy friend of yours is moving out of the house he share with his wife and now is coming to stay with you? And this happens to be a friend you have romantic feelings for?
                  No he's a friend from school. Just because you're female you are allowed male friends you know!!!

Oh yeah and that stupid little thing like i'm getting bloody married in May 09!!!

His wife is a lazy money grabbing bitch and its nothing to do with me why he's leaving I'm just there to pick up the pieces ITS WHAT FRIENDS DO!!!!

#9 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Infinity22
                    That is such a typical responce from a man. Not every women is deeply in love with their male freinds.
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#10 Infinity22

Infinity22
                    • 1,520 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                      No he's a friend from school. Just because you're female you are allowed male friends you know!!!

Oh yeah and that stupid little thing like i'm getting bloody married in May 09!!!

His wife is a lazy money grabbing bitch and its nothing to do with me why he's leaving I'm just there to pick up the pieces ITS WHAT FRIENDS DO!!!!
                      Ok I'm sorry but is it really necessary to jump on my case just because I was inquiring about the situation? It's not like I was saying you were in the wrong! After all, you said you loved him, so how was I supposed to know if you meant loved him romantically or just as a friend? I don't know what the real specifics of the situation are, hence the question....

That is such a typical responce from a man. Not every women is deeply in love with their male freinds.
                      No kidding, I totally understand that it's possible to love someone of the opposite sex without it being romantic. I think we can all vouch for that! So maybe it was wrong of me to question it, I don't know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users