• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Agape Gems
    Gorgeous!!! You can't even tell it was rainy day! And you got your heels and the oceanview

Your flowers turned out beautiful too. I saw them before my mom shipped them and loved them, but they really pop with your girls dresses.
    Yes, the flowers REALLY went with the colors! I owe your mom an email, but tell her I said hello and much thanks!!! :o)

#42 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starryeyedbride2b
      Yes, the flowers REALLY went with the colors! I owe your mom an email, but tell her I said hello and much thanks!!! :o)
      I sure will! When you get your pics w/o the copy right stamp I would love to add a few of your pics to her website if you don't mind. And I must say your hair held up FANTASTICLY in the rain! I would have been a gigantic frizz ball
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#43 jesjess

jesjess
      • 228 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:17 AM

Beautiful pictures, I love the greenish ribbon on your chair, did you made them yourself?

#44 Tara

Tara
        • 473 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:05 AM

It's sounds like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for the great review!

#45 MayaGirl

MayaGirl
          • 78 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:38 AM

Beautiful pictures, and your colors and flowers are gorgeous as well! Its nice to see how beautiful everything will look even if it rains! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

#46 tmemise

tmemise
            • 135 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

Congrats and thank you very much for the review. Sorry that it rained, but you handled everything well.

#47 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
              • 111 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jesjess
                Beautiful pictures, I love the greenish ribbon on your chair, did you made them yourself?
                Thanks! That was one of the colors offered by the resort through Tai Floral, their floral vendor. The white cover and sash are $12/chair.

#48 Kandys

Kandys
                • 80 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

Great review. Pictures are so nice! Thanks for sharing.

#49 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                  • 802 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

everything really looked great! and i see that you were still working those heels in the sand for your pics. Just marvelous!!!! Congrats!

#50 Linzibella

Linzibella
                    • 110 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:53 PM

Thanks for sharing your pictures and detailed review. You (and everything else) looked gorgeous. I agree that Mammee Bay should maybe always be an option for the wedding location. It looked like it turned out really well.

Would love to see pictures of your reception decorations -what you did on the table, the cake, etc. when you have a chance to post them.

Also, do you mind sharing how much the Lees Tour to Dunn's River Falls cost? You organized that with them before you left I presume?

Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users