Photo

Canvas OOT Bag Totes on Sale: 99 cents

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 mpajkos

mpajkos
  • 359 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:55 PM

thanks for the info. I love this site! There are always tons of great adivse and helpful info.

#22 Samantha S

Samantha S
    • 369 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ashleykmorgan
      Maybe you could put the name of your guest? That way they could use them again after the wedding and they are more individualized..just a thought
      That's a good idea!! We are doing one bag per single person and one bag per couple and if they break up that's their deal. Ha ha, just kidding!

#23 tiramasue

tiramasue
      • 52 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

I got mine last week, and I really like them. They are really lightweight (16 of them came stuff in a large mailing envelope!) which is great, less baggage room to take up. I will try and post a pic of them tonight

#24 snoopy92211

snoopy92211
        • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

sweet! this is a great deal.

#25 Wisco4

Wisco4
          • 666 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

Can anyone comment on the colors? Did anyone order anything but natural or brown? I wonder if the green and teal are dark and not so cute...
            ~Amanda

#26 volley7878

volley7878
            • 61 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:16 AM

Wow- great find. Thanks!

#27 adias.angel

adias.angel
              • 719 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by scoutley
                I'm thinking of getting brown bags and ironing on our "logo" in a turquoise colour. Has anyone else tried putting a lighter colour on a darker one? Is this maybe a bad idea?
                If you buy a darker colored bag you have to buy the printable iron sheets that are white not clear. They are created for ironing on dark colors. So if your logo has any areas in the middle of it that are not colored you have to cut it out. BUT I did do this same idea on black shirts for my robotics teams uniforms last year and they turned out amazing! People thought we had paid for silk screen printing.

I think I still have the website marked where I ordered the iron on transfers from. Let me know and I will send it to you. Hope that helps, Carla

#28 scoutley

scoutley
                • 108 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:05 PM

Yes! I would love to know where you got your iron on transfers from! I've been trying to decide on a bag colour for what seems like forever now! From what you say, it sounds like if I go for brown bags, they will look amazing! Were the iron on transfers for dark expensive? With regards to cutting out non-coloured bits of the logo, I guess we can get around this by making sure the whole thing is coloured in, right? Thanks!
                  http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
                  What a PERFECT day it was ...

#29 adias.angel

adias.angel
                  • 719 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:15 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by scoutley
                    Yes! I would love to know where you got your iron on transfers from! I've been trying to decide on a bag colour for what seems like forever now! From what you say, it sounds like if I go for brown bags, they will look amazing! Were the iron on transfers for dark expensive? With regards to cutting out non-coloured bits of the logo, I guess we can get around this by making sure the whole thing is coloured in, right? Thanks!
                    No they are not expensive. It came out to $1.50 per sheet for 10 sheets when I did the kids shirts. And since the sheets are 8 x 11 you can probably get more than on monogram on each sheet when you print it. If you order more than 10 sheets the prices goes down.

Yea you can make the whole thing colored as long as you don't try to match the brown on the bag. The ink from a printer comes close but not exact.

Here is the link. They are called opaque iron-on transfers.
                    Opaque Inkjet Transfer Paper

Let me know if you have anymore questions, Carla

#30 scoutley

scoutley
                    • 108 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

Now that cheaptotes has the natural colour back in stock, does anyone have a discount code? "cheaptotes" isn't working - maybe they changed it?

Thanks!
                      http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
                      What a PERFECT day it was ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users