Photo

Canvas OOT Bag Totes on Sale: 99 cents

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:53 PM

The ones on sale are 14"x16". Perfect size!

#12 Samantha S

Samantha S
    • 369 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

I just got mine! They came very quickly. They are really nice for 99 cents, I highly recommend them. They are thinner than they look in the picture on the website and they are larger than i thought they would be. Now I have to find stuff to fill them up with! Let me know if you have any other questions!

#13 scoutley

scoutley
      • 108 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

I'm thinking of getting brown bags and ironing on our "logo" in a turquoise colour. Has anyone else tried putting a lighter colour on a darker one? Is this maybe a bad idea?
        http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
        What a PERFECT day it was ...

#14 monicaswave

monicaswave
        • 450 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the tip

I went online and tried to order them but I realized shipping is almost $12!!! At the end the bags come out to $1.58 each and that's with the coupon code. Hmmmm....I may look around first.

#15 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dreams425
            Has anyone received these bags yet? I'm just wondering what they feel like. They look great on the website...hoping its not too good to be true. Please let me know if anyone has received the canvas tote and is happy with them. I want to order mine this week! I decided I wasn't going to buy anything for my bags until I had the bag itself.
            Tiffany-I love your starfish in your monogram. Can you tell me where you got it?
            P.S. We are date twins, I think the time is going to go fast!
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#16 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

I bought mine last night and they're due to arrive on the 19th. That's quick service from the States. Woohoo!

#17 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:56 PM

My totes came in a few days. We LOVE them! With our logo ironed on, they look like we spent more on them than we did LOL

I'd definatly recomend them. If you're iffy, order one or two to get an idea (you can always use them as a grocery bag or tote)
                http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#18 Samantha S

Samantha S
                • 369 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:58 AM

PICS PLEASE!!!!!
                  My totes came in a few days. We LOVE them! With our logo ironed on, they look like we spent more on them than we did LOL

I'd definatly recomend them. If you're iffy, order one or two to get an idea (you can always use them as a grocery bag or tote)

#19 Ashleykmorgan

Ashleykmorgan
                  • 98 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

Maybe you could put the name of your guest? That way they could use them again after the wedding and they are more individualized..just a thought
                    Ashley...The bride that cannot make decisions!

#20 Dreams425

Dreams425
                    • 105 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
                      Tiffany-I love your starfish in your monogram. Can you tell me where you got it?
                      P.S. We are date twins, I think the time is going to go fast!
                      THank yoU! I actually had a friend of a friend who does graphic design make our logo and passport save the dates.

Its nice to have a date twin :) I was starting to feel lonely. Seems so far away right now but I know it is going to sneak up on me! We should chat about what you have done so far and what you are planning. I keep thinking its so early but I'm so anxious to get started.

I received my natural canvas totes yesterday! Yay! I am happy with them especially given the price we paid. Currently am waiting on a quote for silk screening. Now I have the bags I can officially starting buying things to put in them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users