Photo

Where are you honeymooning after your Cancun/RM wedding?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
  • 582 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:12 AM

I am actually combining my wedding and honeymoon at the same resort - Excellence Playa Mujeres. We are staying there for 2 weeks. We just upgraded our room for the honeymoon portion o the trip.

#22 kstop

kstop
    • 17 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:21 AM

we'll be staying at the mayakoba in the mayan riviera for 6 more nights- after the wedding - it's a beautiful new rosewood resort - Mexico Luxury Resorts in Riviera Maya | Rosewood Mayakoba | Riviera Maya Mexico Resorts

#23 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kstop
        we'll be staying at the mayakoba in the mayan riviera for 6 more nights- after the wedding - it's a beautiful new rosewood resort - Mexico Luxury Resorts in Riviera Maya | Rosewood Mayakoba | Riviera Maya Mexico Resorts
        The rosewood Mayakoba looks INSANE! I have seen pics before and it's like a dream. I want to so bad but not sure if we can swing that $$. I'm sure you'll have an amazing honeymoon.

#24 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
        • 153 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

Rosewood does look great.... that reminds me - i forgot to buy my lottery ticket!

#25 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
          • 208 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:14 PM

we're flying to antigua from cancun and staying at the new sandals resort in one of their ocean villas for 10 days.. we decided we wanted a change of scenery.. soooo excited!!!

Antigua Wedding / Honeymoon Vacation - Sandals Grande Antigua Resort / Hotel
            "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users