Photo

Where are you honeymooning after your Cancun/RM wedding?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica&Adam

Jessica&Adam
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:37 PM

Help! Its about time for me to start thinking about where we want to go on our honeymoon! There are just too many options though and I need some help!

We are wanting to stay somewhere near Mexico so the flight isn't too long or expensive (so no Australia, Hawaii, etc). But then again I think going to Bora Bora or Fiji or Tahiti would be awesome!

For those of you who are honeymooning somewhere outside of Mexico after your Mexico wedding...where are you going and is it ridiculously expensive??

Thanks for your help!!

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

what about belize or costa rica?

#3 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

we went straight to belize from riviera maya. it was very easy although it took some research. and personally i think it was the perfect honeymoon spot. if you end up deciding on belize, pm me and i'll let you know exactly how we got there and and who we used.

#4 samanthag

samanthag
        • 896 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jessica&Adam
          Help! Its about time for me to start thinking about where we want to go on our honeymoon! There are just too many options though and I need some help!

We are wanting to stay somewhere near Mexico so the flight isn't too long or expensive (so no Australia, Hawaii, etc). But then again I think going to Bora Bora or Fiji or Tahiti would be awesome!

For those of you who are honeymooning somewhere outside of Mexico after your Mexico wedding...where are you going and is it ridiculously expensive??

Thanks for your help!!
          Hey there! I'm getting married in Puerto Rico on April 25 and still have not decided on a honeymoon spot. No help to you, I'm sorry.
          I was just excited to see a San Antonio member!
          Congratulations!! :)

#5 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

We are going about 20 min south to Playa del Solaris, to a resort called the Valentin something something. ITs and AI adult only
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#6 BandE2008

BandE2008
            • 228 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

Coming home,
              Having an At Home Reception
              then
              heading to Hawaii!!!!!
              Im so excited I could pee! I havent ever been before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 MGP

MGP
              • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:01 PM

I would love to hear about Belize. We were thinking of driving there and stopping in Tulum and at the biosphere along the way, but I'm not sure if that would take too long?

Where did you go in Belize?

#8 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,328 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MGP
                  I would love to hear about Belize. We were thinking of driving there and stopping in Tulum and at the biosphere along the way, but I'm not sure if that would take too long?

Where did you go in Belize?
                  it takes 3 hours to drive from riviera maya to the belize border. so it would depend where exactly you want to go. most tourism takes place on ambergris caye and to get there from the border take 17 minutes by plane. so overall our trip from mex to bze took about 4 hours, including border control and customs. hope that helps!

#9 pryzeless

pryzeless
                  • 614 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

We are flying to Fort Lauderdale and taking a cruise around the carribean. It is perfect becuase it would have been a stopover on our flight home so basically there was no extra charge for that. And it was cheaper to do a 10 day cruise then spend another week at an AI.

#10 pepper55

pepper55
                    • 90 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

We're thinking of going to the Pacific side of Mexico - Zihuatenajo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users