You know your addicted to BDW when...

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#41 Gretchen

Gretchen
  • Banned
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:57 PM

You can think of where people live, what they do for a living, the name of their DH/FI and what they do for a living, location of the wedding, # of kids or if they have pets - and NOW know their middle name! LOL

Also - you think of "funny little things" about people when you read their posts in other threads. Sorry Karen - but when I read your posts I just think & giggle about the "super laxitives".
    Gretchen "GiGi"

#42 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:09 PM

When work starts to pile up in your bin at work and it sits there for hours and than you have to rush later in the day to get it all done..

#43 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:03 AM

When you are so pissed off and nothing is going to cool you down....and then you post on here and people get just as pissed as you are!

When you start laughing out loud at what other people on here are saying - and then you pretend you are laughing at the tv cuz FI is in the room.......

#44 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:15 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MsShelley
          you are upset your post count reduced due to threads getting deleted
          OMG... I WAS!!! I couldn't believe I lost like 1000 posts - I worked hard for those!

Quote:
          you actually KNOW your post count
          There once was a time when I was in the Top 6 posters... Sarah was #5, and only a few posts ahead. SO, I created a chit-chat thread so I could have more posts than Sarah and be in the Top FIVE!

Quote:
          you worry about other major members when they don't post for a few days. Should I call 911. So and so is missing
          Not so much worry, but that's how we knew Jessica was in labor with Aiden.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sarah
          Oh yeah- Jeff totally says that too- "Ann, the one that you got naked with?"
          There are A LOT of newbies right now wondering WTF happened and why you two were naked.
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#45 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:22 AM

I think this is my new favorite thread!

Quote:
            Half of your sentences start with "my friends on the forum"
            I have to add to this one... When you point to the computer while saying my friends from the forum...

When you can't wait for FH to go home so you can jump on the forum.

When you stumble home at 2am and run straight the computer to check the forum (before removing your make-up/ changing clothes).

When you create new monograms to post on the forum (with no intention to use them for your wedding).

#46 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:32 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CourtneyV
              There are A LOT of newbies right now wondering WTF happened and why you two were naked.
              hehehe - let's keep 'em guessing!

#47 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

You told yourself an hour ago you were going to go to bed.......and yet you are still here.....

#48 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:27 AM

Great thread!

-Something bad happens to you/you receive bad news and the first thing that comes to your mind is sharing it on BDW.

-Your reading this thread sparks starting a thread about a local BDW meetup.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#49 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
                  • 933 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:52 PM

...when you hardly see anyone on during the day and you think, wow they must be working hard today because they are usually on all day
                    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#50 Karen

Karen
                    • 1,308 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gretchen
                      Also - you think of "funny little things" about people when you read their posts in other threads. Sorry Karen - but when I read your posts I just think & giggle about the "super laxitives".
                      Lol! Glad i can give you a giggle!
                      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users