• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#31 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:59 PM

Getting picked for one of the superlatives makes your day :)

#32 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:01 PM

omg i am dying laughing at all of these because i basically do EVERY SINGLE ONE! hahaha

i can add another one:
    when you blow off plans with your "real" friends to get together with BDW girls whom youve never met in person but talk to every day on the forum

and yeah, i stopped saying "my friend from the forum" because i got too many strange looks. so now i just say "my friend" and leave out how i know them.

so funny but when becks and i met up for dinner when she was in chicago a few weeks ago, she was telling me how her FI thinks we know each other through a college friend of mine who works at the same company where rebecca works. although rebecca works in a dif office and has never met her LOL

#33 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
    • 933 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:03 PM

...winning the wheel of fortune champion also makes your day!

...you wonder about people and how they are doing, like the people who are sick or having a tough time lately, especially if you don't hear from them in days.
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#34 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

[QUOTE=Morgan;258965]Half of your sentences start with "my friends on the forum"

You don't know what to do with yourself on nights when the forum isn't working.

You can't do anything wedding related without running it past the forum first.

You get excited when new smilies appear & can't wait to use them all.

You demand pictures of everything.QUOTE]

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        You know you're addicted when you are at someone else's house and ask to use their internet...and it isn't to check email :P

OMG if you only knew how many times I've had to explain how I know someone who told me something..."this girl I know from my wedding forum" is so not a credible source to most people...lol It sounds like I'm a shut-in with no friends in real life. Too funny!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MsShelley
        ...you jump on a new thread . . . post your response . . . then see in a few minutes - it's a poll!
        OMG...I do these things everyday!!
        Also.........when logging on to BDW is the VERY FIRST thing you do in the morning AND the VERY LAST thing you do at night before getting into bed.

#35 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

It's 12:16pm and you're still in your jammies because you've been logged on to BDW for the last 6 hours...

#36 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:19 PM

... when you think back to the last few months, and wonder if you'd still be pregnant if it weren't for BDW

... when you feel no need to go to the baby doctor, because you feel like you get enough advice here on BDW

(sadly, both are true for me)

#37 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:24 PM

i also know im addicted because i have been refreshing the new posts page like every 3-4 mins because i noticed paulav is back from cancun because i saw her answer a couple posts this morning already, and i want to see photos of her wedding and read her reviews!

#38 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:29 PM

When you are a sore loser and sad because you didn't get chosen for any superlatives...boo hoo.

When your FI bugs you to get off the computer

When a coworker comes into your office and you quickly click off BDW

#39 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:31 PM

...when you are sitting here trying to read as fast as you can because you need to go meet a friend for lunch, but (gasp!) you have 264 unread posts, how can you leave?!?

#40 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:32 PM

your keyboard is sticky & covered in crumbs because you are on BDW while you eat lunch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users