264 replies to this topic

#251 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:06 AM

you know you're addicted to BDW when you have actually never met in person 3/4 of your "friends" on FB because you "met" them on BDW!!

#252 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:37 AM

When you want to post a long reply but you are at work so you draft in a word document to make it seem like you are doing real work :)

#253 litl_april

litl_april
    • 351 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:42 AM

When you kept clicking next page after next page of the "You know your addicted to BDW when..." thread even though your eyes are droopy....and the worst part is, you came on earlier in the day, ONLY planning to post some new stuff that came in the mail and you don't even get that done because there's so many new/fun things to read. Not to mention, you're supposed to be spending the day printing and cutting inserts for your invitations but keep getting pulled back to the forum because that Unread Posts link is just oh so tempting!....OOPS

#254 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by yoAzul
        When you want to post a long reply but you are at work so you draft in a word document to make it seem like you are doing real work :)
        YEAL I HAVE DONE THIS TOO!! Ha ha ha! But I do it in an email, so it appears that I working. Too funny :)

#255 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Erika J
          YEAL I HAVE DONE THIS TOO!! Ha ha ha! But I do it in an email, so it appears that I working. Too funny :)
          LOL love it! OO email is a good idea too ;-)

#256 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
          • 266 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

you know your addicted when the first thing you do when you get to work is check BDW instead of checking your emails... lol
            Mr & Mrs Newby

#257 meli122

meli122
            • 269 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:44 PM

...when you are getting carpal tunnel syndrome and you don't use a computer at work!

#258 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
              • 184 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

When its the first sunny day in months, and the first 80* day since last year and you are inside checking for new messages!

#259 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

this was probably already mentioned somewhere in this thread but....

you know you are addicted to BDW when you recognize font names out in the real world.

"hey, isnt that Scriptina in that magazine add/on that billboard?" or "oh look, they used Copperplate Lite on this cheese label!" (or whatever hahaha, you kwim!)

#260 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Abbie
                  this was probably already mentioned somewhere in this thread but....

you know you are addicted to BDW when you recognize font names out in the real world.

"hey, isnt that Scriptina in that magazine add/on that billboard?" or "oh look, they used Copperplate Lite on this cheese label!" (or whatever hahaha, you kwim!)

LOL yes!! I can pick out papyrus so easily now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users