You know your addicted to BDW when...

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#131 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:49 PM

I know that I'm addicted when I become good friends with the girls on the forum and get their numbers and on the weekends when I drive up to LA....I randomly call them to see what they are doing so they can go out. :)
    Really sorry if I bug you Jamy and Kash Lolololol

#132 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
      Morgan, at least you did not dream you were an assassin out to get Yari at lunch! That would have been strange!
      Yeah, thank God!!!

#133 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
      • VIP Member
      • 4,116 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:10 PM

Quote:
        You dream about people on the forum.
        LOL! omg, I was trying to log on constantly when the forum was being upgraded to post that!!

Yeah, it's nuts when you have a dream about someone you've never even met! lol! I dreamt that I ran into Jamy at a resort somewhere. She was floating on a raft thingy in the pool w/ a drink and I was there w/ my DH and kept just staring at her 'cause she looked familiar. Finally I got up the guts to ask her if she was ...well,her! And she was and we laughed and talked about it, introduced our Dh's and all that. Pretty normal really except that I don't even know her!

#134 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:45 AM

you know when you are addicted... When you check on BDW on your iPhone more then you text your girlfriend. Hahaha

#135 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:06 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jean-marcus
          you know when you are addicted... When you check on BDW on your iPhone more then you text your girlfriend. Hahaha
          naughty! i look for reasons to use that smilie!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#136 monicaswave

monicaswave
          • 450 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
            You know you are addicted when you start typing, or worse - speaking, in BDW abbreviations!

I wrote an e-mail to my aunt when I mailed my save-the-dates, discussed various wedding plans.

She calls and says "You can get STDs in the mail!" she had no idea what an OOT bag was either!
            OMG! That was too funny Jamaicabride!!!!

#137 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
              You know you are addicted when you start typing, or worse - speaking, in BDW abbreviations!
              i had a friend once say LOL in coversation. and i mean in an actual conversation i had with her she said the letters L.O.L... i put her in AIM rehab after that.

#138 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                i had a friend once say LOL in coversation. and i mean in an actual conversation i had with her she said the letters L.O.L... i put her in AIM rehab after that.

The girls on the hills (silly "reality" show about girls in LA) say OMG. OMG I was like totally LOLing the other night when I was on BDW and heard the story about the STDs.

#139 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

I love The Hills - and I say OMG out loud. The addiction is taking over my life! LOL. (at least I haven't said that out loud yet....)

#140 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Betsy
                    I love The Hills - and I say OMG out loud. The addiction is taking over my life! LOL. (at least I haven't said that out loud yet....)
                    I love, love, love The Hills!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users