Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

you know you're addicted to BDW when you have actually never met in person 3/4 of your "friends" on FB because you "met" them on BDW!!

When you want to post a long reply but you are at work so you draft in a word document to make it seem like you are doing real work :)

When you kept clicking next page after next page of the "You know your addicted to BDW when..." thread even though your eyes are droopy....and the worst part is, you came on earlier in the day, ONLY planning to post some new stuff that came in the mail and you don't even get that done because there's so many new/fun things to read. Not to mention, you're supposed to be spending the day printing and cutting inserts for your invitations but keep getting pulled back to the forum because that Unread Posts link is just oh so tempting!....OOPS smile35.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoAzul View Post
When you want to post a long reply but you are at work so you draft in a word document to make it seem like you are doing real work :)
YEAL I HAVE DONE THIS TOO!! Ha ha ha! But I do it in an email, so it appears that I working. Too funny :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
YEAL I HAVE DONE THIS TOO!! Ha ha ha! But I do it in an email, so it appears that I working. Too funny :)
LOL love it! OO email is a good idea too ;-)

this was probably already mentioned somewhere in this thread but....

you know you are addicted to BDW when you recognize font names out in the real world.

"hey, isnt that Scriptina in that magazine add/on that billboard?" or "oh look, they used Copperplate Lite on this cheese label!" (or whatever hahaha, you kwim!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
this was probably already mentioned somewhere in this thread but....

you know you are addicted to BDW when you recognize font names out in the real world.

"hey, isnt that Scriptina in that magazine add/on that billboard?" or "oh look, they used Copperplate Lite on this cheese label!" (or whatever hahaha, you kwim!)

LOL yes!! I can pick out papyrus so easily now!