Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

Recommended Posts

you know you're addicted to BDW when you have actually never met in person 3/4 of your "friends" on FB because you "met" them on BDW!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you want to post a long reply but you are at work so you draft in a word document to make it seem like you are doing real work :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you kept clicking next page after next page of the "You know your addicted to BDW when..." thread even though your eyes are droopy....and the worst part is, you came on earlier in the day, ONLY planning to post some new stuff that came in the mail and you don't even get that done because there's so many new/fun things to read. Not to mention, you're supposed to be spending the day printing and cutting inserts for your invitations but keep getting pulled back to the forum because that Unread Posts link is just oh so tempting!....OOPS smile35.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoAzul View Post
When you want to post a long reply but you are at work so you draft in a word document to make it seem like you are doing real work :)
YEAL I HAVE DONE THIS TOO!! Ha ha ha! But I do it in an email, so it appears that I working. Too funny :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
YEAL I HAVE DONE THIS TOO!! Ha ha ha! But I do it in an email, so it appears that I working. Too funny :)
LOL love it! OO email is a good idea too ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this was probably already mentioned somewhere in this thread but....

 

you know you are addicted to BDW when you recognize font names out in the real world.

 

"hey, isnt that Scriptina in that magazine add/on that billboard?" or "oh look, they used Copperplate Lite on this cheese label!" (or whatever hahaha, you kwim!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
this was probably already mentioned somewhere in this thread but....

you know you are addicted to BDW when you recognize font names out in the real world.

"hey, isnt that Scriptina in that magazine add/on that billboard?" or "oh look, they used Copperplate Lite on this cheese label!" (or whatever hahaha, you kwim!)

LOL yes!! I can pick out papyrus so easily now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×