Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

after a few comments i've read recently (like in the Confessions thread!), i thought it might be fun to revive this thread. i went back and read my old posts, and it cracked me up!

I am kate and I am an addict.

I think that you are all my friends in real life. I refer to you as friends. And I ask what you think before almost anyone.

HA! I love it, I'm definitely on that confessions thread. And definitely an addict.

My MOH actually texts me several times a day to remind me that I have other priorities that DO NOT revolve around the BDW forum. Often times the text just reads, "Get off!" lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virg View Post
You also know that you are hooked when the site goes down ( or your internet does) and you FREAK more about the forum than you do other addictions, like Facebook....
AGREED! Between this and facebook I don't know what I would do with myself.

I am so glad this thread got revived! I forgot about it but I just read and re-read the whole thing!

Yari and her bum knee - remember that! She took a pic of it for us!!

And Jean-Marcus w/ his posts of 80's fads LOL

Well I know I'm addicted - my one year anniversary is coming up and here I still am! Loving it more now then ever!!

OMG I HEART this thread - i am officially addicted, esp considering I joined the forum in 3 weeks ago and already have enough posts to be a full member :)

Thanks so much for reviving - Im now even more addicted!!!

You know you are an addict when ....

your boss goes out of town and you are super excited because now your can freely browse the forum at work instead of being sneeky :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashey063009 View Post
Often times the text just reads, "Get off!" lol!
This made me lol... you ARE addicted! hahaha

You know you're addicted to this forum, when the first thing you think of when anything happens in your life is~ I gotta go post to my girls on BDW! Even the NWR stuff.

OMG I love this thread! I'm so glad it's back!

You know you're addicted when work has you so crazy busy that you just don't have time to log on and you feel soooooo guilty for ignoring all your girls!