Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Well Ms. Lori- just wait til you are married and still log in every 30 mins. :)
So true! Mike is starting to make fun of ME for being on the computer so much! He was like "um, we're married now. Why are you still playing Bridecraft?"

Thanks for bumping Erin!!

I know I'm a BDW addict!!

Since I joined about a month and a half ago I am almost at Senior Member!! My efficiency at work is for real down about 50%...and I sometimes say to myself "I think I have a problem!".

smile120.gif

haha i know im addicted because i always get the message that you can only search every 30 seconds! and also i always tell my FI about girls on the forum to the point that he knows a couple of them by name now! lol

hmmm oh and i am on here as soon as i wake up and it is the last thing i do before i go to sleep :)

Hi my name is Michelle and im addicted to BDW!! lol

I thought it was just me. I'm so glad there are more like me out there! LOL. Now that I don't have a job, it is so much worse. Tomorrow I'm going to make sure I get up and out of the house before checking BDW. Everytime I tell my husband about BDW girls, he says "who are they", I just sigh. All I can say is that you ladies have helped me maintain my sanity on several occasions and I am so grateful. Although, sometimes I do feel like I am the oldest one on this forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
and also i always tell my FI about girls on the forum to the point that he knows a couple of them by name now! lol
l
Ha!!! This is sooooo me. My FI knows your names and even some of your wedding colors or photos.... cause anything great I show him and say look this is "so and so" and he remembers!

Terrible!

I am an addict too and darn proud of it! I am even on here when I am sitting downstairs watching tv... I love this forum. It and the people are awesome.