Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

You know you are addicted when FI says "You know, I think I'm going to start counting all the times you say 'Girls from the forum said/did this'." Don't worry- I smacked him. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
You know you are addicted when FI says "You know, I think I'm going to start counting all the times you say 'Girls from the forum said/did this'." Don't worry- I smacked him. :)
LOL! My FI says that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
I know I am addicted cause i get sad thinking I won't be able to talk to you all after my wedding is done! (I consider you all my friends! lol)

When you think you should invite the BDW girls to your wedding!!!
Why wouldn't you be on after your wedding? I got married last July. These girls are like bf to me, Sorry I WILL NEVER LEAVE THE FORUM!!! hehehehehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
Why wouldn't you be on after your wedding? I got married last July. These girls are like bf to me, Sorry I WILL NEVER LEAVE THE FORUM!!! hehehehehehehe
We are so happy you are still involved. I love all of your comments and suggestions!

So I was talking about the forum the other night and how helpful it was to my mom.

She replies, " I'd like to check it out but I feel like I'd be invading your privacy. Like reading your diary or something."