Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Have you seen heidi's music video? It is SO FUNNY!
Yes, so sad. Did you read the article about it in the latest US magazine?

I hate Spencer...yuck!

Sorry about the thread hijack...hijacked.gif

I have seen that video - and it is hilarious - Did you know Spencer was the director and videotaped that video? Kinda makes sense now doesn't it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
I have seen that video - and it is hilarious - Did you know Spencer was the director and videotaped that video? Kinda makes sense now doesn't it!
Yes, sad so sad!!

You know you're addicted when you call in sick to work so you can stay home and get caught up on posts. I have definitely done that more than once. Yikes!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJen View Post
You know you're addicted when you call in sick to work so you can stay home and get caught up on posts. I have definitely done that more than once. Yikes!!!!
LOL, I love it!!!

Oh and another one . . .

You know you're addicted when you ABSOLUTELY have to have your "something borrowed" be from a BDW girl. (Thanks Carly!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Have you seen heidi's music video? It is SO FUNNY!
The video is out!!! I must see that! I died laughing when someone had started that thread when she released her song to Ryan Seacrest. Plus Spencer directed it?! Even better. My FI will only watch the Hills with me so he can make fun of Spencer. Personally, I think he secretly likes the show. One time he said he thought it would be fun to hang out with Brodie. haha oh ya, he's definitely in denial about the show.hijacked.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
The video is out!!! I must see that! I died laughing when someone had started that thread when she released her song to Ryan Seacrest. Plus Spencer directed it?! Even better. My FI will only watch the Hills with me so he can make fun of Spencer. Personally, I think he secretly likes the show. One time he said he thought it would be fun to hang out with Brodie. haha oh ya, he's definitely in denial about the show.hijacked.gif
I think it's a different song.

She is on the beach in a bikini. It's so unbelievably cheesy. I love best week ever on vh1. it was so funny to see them make fun of it. I didn't know spencer was responsible for that junk. Makes sense.