126 replies to this topic

#81 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

must.....stay....away....from this thread.... not...enough....willpower...to not pick my favorites...

will return soon with a list.....

#82 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    must.....stay....away....from this thread.... not...enough....willpower...to not pick my favorites...

will return soon with a list.....
    Maura - you're funny. I keep thinking the same thing. Can't pick just one, so I just stalk the thread...haha!

#83 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

God, I keep catching up on this thread, but I really can't pick just one, there are so many girls that I love here!

#84 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:16 PM

I'll stick to the rules as hard as it is but my BDW crush is (drum roll please): Rebecca "Becks"...I believe we joined around the same time and she's always been super helpful and nice. She rocks and I can't wait to meet her in person one of these days!!

#85 yamille

yamille
        • 1,460 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:26 PM

I don't have one single crush yet. I think I am sort of obsessed with all of you!

#86 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:51 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NYJen
            Um, why am I not on any of these lists?? (LOL!!!)

Actually, I have a TON of crushes on here.

Jami (a swear she's my twin), Lizz, Rachel, Carly, Jenn, Amy, Kate, Lauren, Shelley, Stephanie, Jak27, Michelle08, Alyssa, Heidi, Ann, TammyB, Sarah, Trisha, Glenda, so many to name. I know I'm still missing a lot.
            Jen where the F have you been?? You can't be having a life outside of BDW without running it by me first! I swear you're my twin too, so funny. Plus you live in the coolest place I've never been, well I go there every night at 6 and 6:30 but you know what I mean haha Love you too!

#87 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:27 AM

So many 'crushable' members on here...

Maria (MikkiStreak) and I are definitley Twinkies. We have a lot in common, (although I am not as eloquent as she is) ... I just love her!

Jamy - Attracted to her heart and sense of humor... oh and we would have the *best* meals together! :P

Heidi - Have you seen those eyes? She is a picture of sweetness.

Jilly & SusanK - I was obsessed reading their Dreams posts during my planning, felt like we shared an important time (and place) together.

Maura and I clicked early on... and she transported my to my younger days! Gotta love it. Chale!

All of those senior & 'old school' members that kept me coming back to the board during every minute I had!
              So much LOVE on this forum!
              Really too many to mention because they all have something special that attracts me to them.

#88 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
                • LocationNew York

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                I'll stick to the rules as hard as it is but my BDW crush is (drum roll please): Rebecca "Becks"...I believe we joined around the same time and she's always been super helpful and nice. She rocks and I can't wait to meet her in person one of these days!!
                Awww, Jess... you're better than I deserve, and I love you too, sweetie! And seriously... we need to get that drinks date set up!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#89 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PaulaV
                  Jamy - Attracted to her heart and sense of humor... oh and we would have the *best* meals together! :P
                  ¡Sim³n! You know I love my Paula to pieces...not only are you smart and pretty, but you love elote, champurrado, y mango chile pops as much as I do. A woman after my own heart

#90 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
                  • 413 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

I'm so late on this thread - I know I don't post that much, but I do have several "crushes" aka: people whose posts I stalk just to keep up to date with them!
                    I definitely can't name just one - but Tammy(host), TammyB, Ann, Jamy, LCRachel, Yari, Tara(TVT) - (pretty much all of the LC brides have a special place in my heart), Sarah, and all of the other "oldies" that were part of the forum when I joined - and are still hangin' around after their weddings!

I love this whole forum - I feel like I've got hundreds of sisters out there - and that is what is truly remarkable - everyone is so close on here!

Lindsay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users