#71 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NYJen
    I've missed you too!!!

And OMG!!! You're pregnant?? I really have been away too long. Oh my goodness - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    LOL...yeah, I am! See what you miss when you are working too hard?

#72 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lizz
      LOL...yeah, I am! See what you miss when you are working too hard?
      OMG - I am SOOOO happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!

#73 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Heidi
        I gotta go with Laura (RaydensMama) - we came to the forum just about the same time and I just love her! And there's always a special place in my heart for TammyB, Shelley, Carly, Lizz, Glenda, Morgan...
        I have crushes, I have crushes!

I have crushes on what I call the "old school" girls...Tammy (host), Christa, Kash, Rebecca, Tammy B, Ann, Christine, Amy, Anny, Jackie, Nicole, Kate and Sarah and I'm probably forgetting a ton of others.

Then I have mod crushes on Alyssa, Jamy, Maura, Courtney, Jill and Shelley.

Then I have what I call "younger member" crushes (b/c they joined much later than me) on Jenny K, Morgan, Becks, Ana, ErinB, Jacqueline (yes, Jacqueline, I'm a freak).

Then I have senior member crushes on Mel (raeka), Maria, Julie, Jessica, Leia, Jaimelynne, Carly, Abbie, Yari, Jason (that's right Karen I want your man!), Karen, Rachel (LC_Rachel), Heidi, Lisa, Lizz, Jenn, Sarah, Paula, Catherine, Tara, Trisha, Michelle, Erica, Lauren (Raydensmama), Angela (cheesediva) etc.

I'm sure I forgot a ton of people but you guys know I love you all!
        Even though you gave me the wrong name I still love you! lol

And I cant forget CourtneyV who I just adore!!! She gave me my first gift and shes such an amazing gal!

#74 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RaydensMama
          Awww I feel so special and loved!! And you are totally on my crush list too! Not just because we go way back on here but because youre so damn sexy!! lol

Even though you gave me the wrong name I still love you! lol

And I cant forget CourtneyV who I just adore!!! She gave me my first gift and shes such an amazing gal!
          Obv I know your name Laura I was just typing a mile a minute and wrote the wrong name instead. Ooops, so sorry. I was trying to make sure I didn't forget anyone and my mind was on overdrive! You know I heart you!

#75 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

Haha I know hun!! I was just teasing ya :P

#76 Kits55

Kits55
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:39 PM

So far i kind of really love Hartyt509. She posts damn hilarious comments and has great advice!

#77 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

God too many to say lol

But I do think that mummergirl is secretly my twin but no-one has admitted it lmao

Oh and Kat is just determined to get her ass kicked with pink dress at my wedding lmao

#78 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sarah
                So Ann, if I was going to post that you're my crush, and you already posted that I'm your crush, does that mean we have to start dating? lol

Wiat...you've already seen me naked (Ann & I did BD pics together with Leigh Miller and a couple other girls back in the day- not nearly as scandalous as it sounds), so I bet we already have a wayyyy deeper relationship than these other high school crushes...j/k

But seriously, I admire your strength and incredible calm. I've never seen someone be so chill about absolutely everything- I aspire to be more that way. I've seen you handle some large life BS more than a couple times in the last year and you amaze me. I have honestly thought to myself before "what would Ann do" (maybe I need a WWAD bracelet?) when I was totally freaking about something not worth freaking about.

And, you're supermod :)

So, cheers to the hemorrhoid club (hey now, I'm not there yet and maybe you're not either!), or the mommies group, or the old school girls- whatever we are. I'm so lucky to have met you on here and consider you a great friend.

And there are about 15 other girls that I could write paragraphs about, but I'm going to follow the rules and stick with one. Well, maybe I have to say that Tammy (host) gives you a run for your money, but she's just the best and that goes without saying :)
                Awww - this made me smile, and laugh! Thanks, hon! I've made that "Sarah has seen me naked" comment a few times on here w/o explaning the story behind it, so good work on remembering to add the details.

As for the rest of the crew - I did start to write about a few other girls, but was afraid of leaving someone out!

I mean, there's TammyB, my BDW sister - it's amazing how many similarities her and I have, this list is endless! And Tammy (host) has been such a great friend since I joined this forum, and still today. Glenda, Christine, Alyssa, etc. ... you all were a huge reason I made it through the last few months of my life. And I always look forward to logging on here and seeing what you're up to!

See, now I have to run (Gwen is calling!), and I didn't finish talking about my crushes. THis is just becoming a big ol' BDW Love Fest!

#79 KHarrod

KHarrod
                • 902 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:53 PM

My crush is AgapeGems because she's so wonderful and helpful.

#80 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carly
                  Ok, first of all, you made me orange, yay!
                  haha, i tried to pick the colors that made me think of each girl :) yay i dun good!
                  But I cracked up at that Jackee likes spinach dip as much as you ! Hhahahahahahaa
                  oh i think that deserves a Blahahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users