Photo

My Personal Artist--hidden fee!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 McCheng

McCheng
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

thanks for the comment re Moon Palace. I haven't been there and won't be able to visit before we go for the wedding, but everything I've heard and seen (photos) has been really positive. I'm excited!

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

Oh I sure hope they don't charge you on the proof. That kind of sucks, keep us in the loop with this.

#13 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

I used MPA for my invitations and STD's and loved loved loved them. If I remember correctly the fee isn't "hidden" I remember reading about it in their information (not sure if it was on the website or what I received in the mail). I found them easy to work with. I made changes to both my STD and invitations after receiving the original proofs and although I did not want a new proof (I trusted they would change what I asked) they insisted on sending me one for my invitation so that I could see the color difference.

I can not say enough good things about them. If you talk to them they will work with you. Glad to hear that it seems like they are willing to do the new proof for you.
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#14 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

I'm sure they'll be able to waive the fee if it was their mistake, good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users