#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lryates76
    Karen is so lucky to have you planning and researching! The only thing my FI is doing is showing up to the airport with his swim suit....haha!
    you're lucky!! my FI will probably even forget his swimsuit if i don't remind him! lol

#12 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 06:03 PM

They would be so lost without us!

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:34 PM

I have been working on my "things to do page" on my website for a while. I just came across your post that I bookmarked a while back. Thanks for all the great ideas! Everything looks so wonderful, I can't decide what to do.

#14 reneeny75

reneeny75
        • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

Jay's the best -- I can't say it enough!!!! :) You da bomb, Jay! I love LOVE the honeymoon pics, first time seeing them. I can't wait to see what you come up with physically, with all those amazing photos! AND, I can't wait to see you guys in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I really really really need to light fire under my bottom as well as V's on deciding where to hold the nuptials in DR! Love you guys!
          ~Renee~

#15 lambert13

lambert13
          • 901 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by reneeny75
            Jay's the best -- I can't say it enough!!!! :) You da bomb, Jay! I love LOVE the honeymoon pics, first time seeing them. I can't wait to see what you come up with physically, with all those amazing photos! AND, I can't wait to see you guys in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I really really really need to light fire under my bottom as well as V's on deciding where to hold the nuptials in DR! Love you guys!
            ~Renee~
            Thank you future Mrs. V. We both can't wait to see you too and hopefully Mr. V also. And the offer is always open for whatever kind of help you guys need for getting your plans together. You know how much I love that stuff as it is, but to help out for your wedding would be a pleasure.

Love you guys too. tell Jinxie I said hi too.

#16 Julia

Julia
            • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:04 AM

Hi Jason, What an amazing resource list! This has already been soo handy
              Thanks

#17 Rache1124

Rache1124
              • 106 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

Thanks sooooo much for that resource list!!! I am in the process of planning the other parts of our trip (besides the wedding) and getting info to our guests (I feel like I'm becoming a travel agent :) and this list is so helpful to me! Thanks a ton for sharing!

#18 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

Thanks for the info!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#19 Cali

Cali
                  • 281 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:01 PM

thanks for the info!

#20 HotTamale

HotTamale
                    • 304 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:56 PM

THIS is an AWESOME list! I am stuck at the computer for hours everyday trying to figure out what to do, where to go, and I still haven't made up my mind on which hotel we are staying at!!!!! I'm driving my FI crazy, and myself crazy too!

I've narrowed our hotel to 2-choices, now it's where we will have our ceremony. I'm definitely going to use your recommendations for restaurants and activites - thank you for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users