My DIY Pre Wedding Video to Guests!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:44 AM

WOW! That is one of the coolest ideas I've ever seen here, really awesome for your guests to see. Love the music and your closing credits...lol

#12 EricaG

EricaG
    • 1,915 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:52 AM

I love that video. I think it is such a great idea. Your guests are going to love it too, and laugh at the end while reading those credits!!! LMAO
      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:17 AM

Andrea - that is such a great idea - are you planning to email it to them?

my only constructive comments are that i don't like the blue with yellow/gold letters in the beginning - what about making the backgrounds consistently your wedding colors / match your logo?

and the postal mail thing was SO CUTE - the only thing that i thought of was saying something like 'watch your postal mail in January" or something b/c people may be wondering when to watch.

also, i thought it went a little bit slow.

your credits are really funny!! i think your guests will get a kick out of it :)

#14 sassybride

sassybride
        • Banned
        • 294 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:25 AM

awesome work and so creative. Your guests will love it. Thanks for posting this.
          Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#15 caroline

caroline
          • 697 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:29 AM

That music is bloody brilliant! LOL

#16 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:48 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Alyssa
              Andrea - that is such a great idea - are you planning to email it to them?

my only constructive comments are that i don't like the blue with yellow/gold letters in the beginning - what about making the backgrounds consistently your wedding colors / match your logo?

and the postal mail thing was SO CUTE - the only thing that i thought of was saying something like 'watch your postal mail in January" or something b/c people may be wondering when to watch.

also, i thought it went a little bit slow.

your credits are really funny!! i think your guests will get a kick out of it :)
              I agree about the colors (blue and yellow) not being very attractive. I had much better colors originally but my FI wanted blue and yellow because we are sailing RCCL and that's their colors. I think I will have final veto power to change it up but i'm waiting until closer to the wedding so there is less time for discussion about it :). I plan to email the video to everyone the same day I put their care packages in the mail. That way they'll know to start watching for them! I like the idea of adding something like, your pre cruise care packages went in the mail today...just to be more specific for them. Some of the video went a little slow, but I wanted to give everyone time to read the text and take it in. I can't wait to send it out! Thanks for your comments and ideas!

#17 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
              • 1,572 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:56 AM

That is such a good idea-- you're so creative!

#18 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:46 AM

Excellent work - and a great idea!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#19 Amarillis

Amarillis
                • 1,913 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:15 AM

OMG Andrea!!! THAT (my dear) is a STELLAR IDEA!!!!

So original!

Love Love Love it!

#20 Carolyn

Carolyn
                  • 1,235 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:23 AM

I can't wait to go home and watch this. I can't get on You Tube from work. It sounds like it's a great idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users