Photo

Creative Guestbook Ideas

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#61 kristy

kristy
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

I was planning on buying a photo album with an insert in the front to put our picture in. The color of the album is a fuschia pink (my color). I'm going to ask the designer of my dress to send me some scraps from my lace veil and I will cover the album cover with it so some fuschia pops out. Then I plan to replace the insise slots with glossy paper which will have our engagements pics on it. One side of the page will be clear so that people can write next to their favorite pics.
    The future Mrs. Kristy Padilla!

#62 Rhonda

Rhonda
    • 270 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by megain44
      I have a great idea.... well I think it is, especially because this is what we're planning on doing :)

We're getting married in Tulum, so we're going to get a book on Tulum, kind of like a coffee table book. Then we're going to have guests sign that book... like a yearbook, on the inside cover or any random page. I think it'll be a great coffee table book that will always remind us of our wedding!
      Thank you for sharing your idea! I have been searching for a unique idea like this...I think this is what I'll do!

#63 big3n09

big3n09
      • 616 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

These are such great ideas. I think I'm going to do a photobooth with props and a dry erase board, hope it turns out nice.
        4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#64 Rhonda

Rhonda
        • 270 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          When i get to Punta Cana i'm going to buy postcards. At the reception i'm going to have each guest fill out a postcard and when we get home put in an album. That'll be my guestbook. i know other girls were doing something similar to this.
          I like this idea! I'm wondering how this turned out...or for others who did this...did you have the guests send it from the wedding location or when they got home? Also, how long did it take to get the postcards?
          Also, did you get a good response from everyone? I'm just thinking some people might forget to do it...

#65 inunez

inunez
          • 172 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

i ordered mine from guestbook store. i got the book a few days ago and i love it! i can't wait to see how the guests react to it!!

here's the link...
            Welcome to the Guestbook Store! Guestbooks for Every Occasion!

#66 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
            • 87 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

I found this really cute idea from Martha Stewart. I am having small pieces of paper for the guests to write advice etc and matching envelopes to put in the big vase. I'm going to collect all of them and place them in an album. But Im going to keep them in the envelopes so you can pull the little cards out and read them. All the paper is going to be in my wedding colors too. I love the dry erase board idea so unique!
              12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
              40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#67 Danielle77

Danielle77
              • 200 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:45 PM

I love the white board idea!!!

#68 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
                • 156 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

I bought a postcard for every person at the wedding. I bought the post cards down there for $1 each. everyone signed the backs and then I will put them in a scrapbook later. This way I will be able to have all the memories from the postcards and have thier words of advice.

#69 Rhonda

Rhonda
                  • 270 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ohiobride15
                    I bought a postcard for every person at the wedding. I bought the post cards down there for $1 each. everyone signed the backs and then I will put them in a scrapbook later. This way I will be able to have all the memories from the postcards and have thier words of advice.
                    So, you collected the postcards at the wedding? Or, did you have them actually put it in the mail and send it to your home?

#70 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
                    • 156 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:45 PM

I just collected them at the wedding. I had a table set out with them laid out. That way people could pick the one they wanted. Most people wrote well wishes on the back. Some wrote advice. They are really nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users