Photo

Creative Guestbook Ideas

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#41 jessyg20

jessyg20
  • 263 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:38 AM

Ok, here's my idea. I just recieved it and I love it.
    Click the image to open in full size.

I bought the book from Invitations by Dawn and I designed the Wedding Wishes card on vista print.
    Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
    http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
    Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#42 ~Jamie~

~Jamie~
    • 39 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:38 AM

We are having people write us a special note or message on pieces of paper, and then put them into a bottle on the table . (Like messages in a bottle.) I saw this somewhere, possibly on this website, and it looked really cute how they had it set up. Just make sure the bottle has a big enough opening so you can take them out later and read them!

#43 chika

chika
      • 147 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

We'll have two different guestbooks - one for the DW and one for the AHR.

I think we will use the Guestbook pages from the one posted earlier, but I am designing them myself so I can tailor the questions to us. It will be more personal that way! I will use this for my shower for bridal advice.

Then I'd like to use the idea of the whiteboard and photos for our AHR. I think it would be really fun for our guests to get creative, and even silly, for this party!

And for the DW I am considering the postcards - I think that is a neat way of doing it, that way they can think about what they'd like to write, and we get to receive all sorts of fun mail when we get home. I'd like to do it so they mail it from the resort (they'll have more time at the resort than at home!) but am not certain on where to buy DR postage? I would guess the gift shop at the resort would have it?

#44 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
        • 91 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

I am using a guess book that has pockets where you insert photos. During the cocktail hour I am having a table for pictures. Someone will take your picture with a polaroid camera and give it to you, then you insert it in the album pocket and write us a message. This very fun to do. The guests enjoy this activity.

#45 megain44

megain44
          • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:21 PM

I have a great idea.... well I think it is, especially because this is what we're planning on doing :)

We're getting married in Tulum, so we're going to get a book on Tulum, kind of like a coffee table book. Then we're going to have guests sign that book... like a yearbook, on the inside cover or any random page. I think it'll be a great coffee table book that will always remind us of our wedding!

#46 Sah

Sah
            • 204 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

I love the wipe board and the donkey ideas.. So creative!

#47 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by megain44
                I have a great idea.... well I think it is, especially because this is what we're planning on doing :)

We're getting married in Tulum, so we're going to get a book on Tulum, kind of like a coffee table book. Then we're going to have guests sign that book... like a yearbook, on the inside cover or any random page. I think it'll be a great coffee table book that will always remind us of our wedding!
                Love it! Great idea.

#48 bride2010

bride2010
                • 424 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:32 PM

Quote:

I love that idea! I might just look into that...Thanks!!!
                  http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                  26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                  "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#49 ashley9078

ashley9078
                  • 92 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

I love the coffeee table book idea! I haven't heard of that one yet! I think I may be stealing that one

#50 Kits55

Kits55
                    • 607 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
                    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:08 PM

Quote:

This is a really cool idea! There are so many great ideas on here, i wonder if i can combine some of them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users