Sign in to follow this  
~Melissa~

ExpertFlyer.com

Has anyone herad of this company before? My mom said it was on the news and people HIGHLY RECOMEND it.

Anyone else heard anything?

It's like a club you join for $5 a year and it gives you tips and all the airfares at their cheapest prices. That's what i understand from it

Huh, did you look on the site? I can't imagine they will give you a better deal than Sell Off though, that would surprise me. I did a lot of research for my friends wedding in DR last April, I found no matter where I looked, sell off was always the cheapest and, any TA will honour the price you find on Sell Off.

Ha this is funny, I was looking into this company too! I heard of it as well but I am from Alberta too and it was on the news about 2 or 3 nights ago here...Its not a travel agency but just a group to sign up with who will give you the "insiders information" on flights more or less...its really hard to tell without actually joining I would say but when they reported it here it certainly caused quite the stir....I think it would be very useful for a frequent flyer!