~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:25 AM

Has anyone herad of this company before? My mom said it was on the news and people HIGHLY RECOMEND it.

Anyone else heard anything?

#2 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:27 AM

I have never heard of it, is it a TA or a travel company?

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:33 AM

It's like a club you join for $5 a year and it gives you tips and all the airfares at their cheapest prices. That's what i understand from it

#4 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:59 AM

Huh, did you look on the site? I can't imagine they will give you a better deal than Sell Off though, that would surprise me. I did a lot of research for my friends wedding in DR last April, I found no matter where I looked, sell off was always the cheapest and, any TA will honour the price you find on Sell Off.

#5 Ali and Jeff

Ali and Jeff
      • 60 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 07:02 AM

Ha this is funny, I was looking into this company too! I heard of it as well but I am from Alberta too and it was on the news about 2 or 3 nights ago here...Its not a travel agency but just a group to sign up with who will give you the "insiders information" on flights more or less...its really hard to tell without actually joining I would say but when they reported it here it certainly caused quite the stir....I think it would be very useful for a frequent flyer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users