I saw some of the pictures...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Smooth_J

Smooth_J
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

...however I am unsure how to proceed.

I already picked out a nice decent black tux, and maybe be wearing a pink vest (since pink is the theme) with a white shirt and a bow tie.

My fiancee is wearing a white dress, however I see quite a few members wearing a black suite/tux, or even a white suite. Is there a any tradition to this or its whatever you want?

#2 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:58 PM

Its your wedding you can do whatever you want! I think either black or white looks great.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:05 PM

IMHO i dont care for the whole tux look. too prom for me! we went with the total beach look, silk short sleeve button shirt and brown khaki slacks, and then he wore brown linen pants in cabo. i dont think the color matters, except if she has an opinion, then do what she wants!

#4 melwru

melwru
      • 207 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:35 PM

My FI and groomsman are wearing khakis and short sleeved button down dress shirts. I think this looks so awesome for a beach wedding. I think a tux would be too hot . just my opinion, its your wedding and your rules! good luck

#5 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Abbie
          IMHO i dont care for the whole tux look. too prom for me! we went with the total beach look, silk short sleeve button shirt and brown khaki slacks, and then he wore brown linen pants in cabo. i dont think the color matters, except if she has an opinion, then do what she wants!
          I agree with Abbie completely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users