Time Shares

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Danielle

Danielle
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

Hello all,

I am struggling with the location selection. My FI's family owns a time-share and there are very beautiful locations available. Is anyone familiar with additional discounts given or the benefits of using the time-share for a wedding?
    Warmest Regards,

Danielle

#2 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

When we checked into it, there wasn't any discount. My FI's family has a Timeshare at Mayan Palace. I first looked at having our wedding there and it was expensive. It was cheaper to have it at an AI and just pay the day pass for the timeshare people. It also depends on how many people you are having. the timeshare hotels offer beautiful packages, and a lot of it depends on your budget and how many guests you will have.
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#3 Danielle

Danielle
      • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
        When we checked into it, there wasn't any discount. My FI's family has a Timeshare at Mayan Palace. I first looked at having our wedding there and it was expensive. It was cheaper to have it at an AI and just pay the day pass for the timeshare people. It also depends on how many people you are having. the timeshare hotels offer beautiful packages, and a lot of it depends on your budget and how many guests you will have.
        Thank you for your insight. I absolutly want to do what is cheapest. I am thinking about sticking with the Marina and North Hotel Zone because we have many guests with children, so having the event be cost effective for our guests is very important.
        Warmest Regards,

Danielle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users