Photo

RIU Negril

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 steph_held03

steph_held03
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:06 AM

Are there any brides out there getting married or have been married at the RIU Negril? Do you have any suggestions or comments about your wedding? I am getting married on November 7 and have a million and one questions!

#2 ns in nwt

ns in nwt
    • 9 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

Hi,
      We're looking at the RIU Negril too and noticed that there is no info on the forum about the resort. Were you able to find anything?
      Stacey

#3 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
      • 99 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:04 PM

I am looking as well so if anyone has any information then please pass along

#4 Juniorbaby01

Juniorbaby01
        • 83 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:02 AM

We're all staying at the Riu Negril and having our wedding at Negril Escape.
          Good luck!

#5 steph_held03

steph_held03
          • 44 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:04 PM

I have been able to get so information. If you have any questions ask away and hopefully I'll know the answers! We are also getting married in less than a month so I will definitly have more info then!

#6 Juniorbaby01

Juniorbaby01
            • 83 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:15 PM

You will be there before us so i will definitely have some questions for you when you get back, like what's the best restaurant there. :)

#7 sally

sally
              • 302 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:39 PM

I say ask away someone will answer you if they know

#8 KRB

KRB
                • 61 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

I am getting married in Riu Negril on June 27, 2009. Look forward to all your details when you return.

#9 Roxie-d

Roxie-d
                  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:57 AM

Hi and congrats on your upcoming wedding. My fiance and I are going to be getting married at Riu Negril in May 2009. I got some of my information from the Riu site online, but I also did research on sites like Visit Jamaica. This helped me to create our invitations, which looks like a smaller version of a travel guide mixed with information about our wedding. We are using postcards for reply cards to and everyone is getting excited about travelling for the wedding. I was born in Canada, but my family is Jamaican. On the other hand, alot of my fiance's family is from the Maritimes and have never been to the Caribbean so it is important to try and give them as much preparatory information as is possible.
                    Roxie-d
                    Negril "Bride to Be"

#10 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
                    • 1,206 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:31 AM

Congrats on your wedding plans, Looks like I will be your neighbor for your wedding. I am getting married at Beaches Negril on the 8th and then moving over for our HM to Couples Swept Away!..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users