Sign in to follow this  
steph_held03

RIU Negril

Are there any brides out there getting married or have been married at the RIU Negril? Do you have any suggestions or comments about your wedding? I am getting married on November 7 and have a million and one questions!

I have been able to get so information. If you have any questions ask away and hopefully I'll know the answers! We are also getting married in less than a month so I will definitly have more info then!

Hi and congrats on your upcoming wedding. My fiance and I are going to be getting married at Riu Negril in May 2009. I got some of my information from the Riu site online, but I also did research on sites like Visit Jamaica. This helped me to create our invitations, which looks like a smaller version of a travel guide mixed with information about our wedding. We are using postcards for reply cards to and everyone is getting excited about travelling for the wedding. I was born in Canada, but my family is Jamaican. On the other hand, alot of my fiance's family is from the Maritimes and have never been to the Caribbean so it is important to try and give them as much preparatory information as is possible.