Sign in to follow this  
Maymay

Newbie from TO

Hi everyone!

My name is May and me and my fiance are planning to have our wedding in August 2008...probably in Cuba.

We havent' totally decided yet; we're still in the pre-planning/discussion phase...but I hope to get some awesome ideas from this site cheesy.gif

monkey.gif

welcome May we have quite a few Cuba brides here, of course I am American so I cannot help you out in anyway. But JulesR is getting married there and has done quite a lot of research.

Hi May! I'm just north of you in Orangeville, and new to the board as well! So very informative, you will love it!!

My friend was married in Cuba a couple of years ago and it was absolutely FAB. My FI and I are getting married in the Dominican.

Welcom May, like Christine said, I am getting married in Cuba. I did do a ton of reasearch, so feel free to ask away. I have been to Varaderro twice, but I am getting married in Holguin. I heard Holguin was the most beautiful place in Cuba and the beaches are the niecest there, so that is part of why I choose it. PM me if you want, or start a thread in the Cuba section and we can talk all about it.