Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#931 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:54 PM

Amy can you believe you leave tomorrow morning!! WOW! Good luck and Congrats!
    I can not wait to hear everyone's reviews when you all get back!
    Hope Karla is having an amazing time!

#932 amesharpe

amesharpe
    • 260 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 09:28 PM

Amy- Good luck and stay calm. everything will be perfect. Can't wait until you get back to hear all about it

#933 amy706

amy706
      • 506 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:03 PM

Thank you ladies! We're finishing up packing and burning the CDs now. I'll bring back a full report and lots of pictures for ya'll!!

Take care!
        Amy706
        Washington, DC
        Dreams Tulum
        December 5, 2008
        Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#934 ida

ida
        • 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
          Hi ladies!

For those who are having troubles getting a hold of the WCs, have you tried weddings2@dreamstulum.com.mx

Natalia del Olmo has responded to a few emails with 3 days, which as we all know is an AWESOME turnaround time
          Has anyone else dealt with Anabel Sanchez? I think her email is weddings1@dreamstulum.com.mx. So far she has been great at getting back to me right away. Landy on the other hand has not been helping me. Anabel has been replying to all my emails. I'm guessing that she's going to be helping me thru out this whole process. Anyhow, just wanted to let u ladies know that so far she's a good contact too. So far...:)

#935 MonoAmor

MonoAmor
          • 93 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:14 AM

I dealt with Anabel a bit when we were moved from Dreams to Barcelo. She was helpful on the phone and promised us lots. However, when we arrived at Barcelo, she was there and had no idea who we were, when we were getting married or anything. I was completely floored that they couldnt figure out who we were. She took all my info and had to get someone else to deal with us because at that point I was a little less than impressed. Also, everything she promised us on the phone she never relayed on to Barcelo so it was a really confusing check in that took about 3 hours. Im not trying to be negative, I just wanted to give feedback on my experience with her.

#936 ida

ida
            • 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:15 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MonoAmor
              I dealt with Anabel a bit when we were moved from Dreams to Barcelo. She was helpful on the phone and promised us lots. However, when we arrived at Barcelo, she was there and had no idea who we were, when we were getting married or anything. I was completely floored that they couldnt figure out who we were. She took all my info and had to get someone else to deal with us because at that point I was a little less than impressed. Also, everything she promised us on the phone she never relayed on to Barcelo so it was a really confusing check in that took about 3 hours. Im not trying to be negative, I just wanted to give feedback on my experience with her.
              Oh no...should i be worried?

#937 SunBride

SunBride
              • 1,499 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:16 AM

Hum, would be nice to get confirmation from DT that Natalia and Anabel are new (and permanent, not just part of the closure transition) coordinators with the resort. If anyone gets an official email stating who they are / their role can you let me know so I can update page 1?

#938 MonoAmor

MonoAmor
                • 93 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:48 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ida
                  Oh no...should i be worried?
                  I wouldnt be worried at all because it was all sorted out. I just think Anabel may be new at it all and is still learning. Landy and a rep named Suzy were able to clear up everything in the end. I dont think she is a WC yet. I got the impression she was more of an assistant, but I could be wrong.

#939 ida

ida
                  • 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MonoAmor
                    I wouldnt be worried at all because it was all sorted out. I just think Anabel may be new at it all and is still learning. Landy and a rep named Suzy were able to clear up everything in the end. I dont think she is a WC yet. I got the impression she was more of an assistant, but I could be wrong.
                    Okay. Phew! :)

I did email Anabel before and asked her if she's the new wedding coordinator now since I don't hear from Landy but she said she's only an assistant. She also told me not to worry and to keep sending her emails if i need help. I'm guessing Landy is busy with other brides. Maybe the ones that are down there already.

#940 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
                    • 202 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:52 PM

Hi Ladies... I have a favor to ask... can anyone donate a little bit of points to me? I cant open links or anything. Im too new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users