Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#891 Bonita

Bonita
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SandyW View Post
    How about Sugar Reef Bar - i believe it's down by the water - 4:00 pm on Wednesday 11/26 for a quick drink?
    That sounds great! Will be there at 4 on Wednesday.

#892 can't wait!

can't wait!
    • 517 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:41 PM

I will try my best to be there too! I have tons of people arriving that day but am also anxious to meet you guys! Wed. at 4.

#893 neen

neen
      • 633 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

i think its awesome you'll be there together and get to meet up! how fun...don't forget to take pics for us!!!

i'm wishing you all tons of great times and AMAZING weddings! can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

#894 Bonita

Bonita
        • 26 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by can't wait! View Post
          I will try my best to be there too! I have tons of people arriving that day but am also anxious to meet you guys! Wed. at 4.
          Great! Back to packing now...

#895 Bonita

Bonita
          • 26 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by neen View Post
            i think its awesome you'll be there together and get to meet up! how fun...don't forget to take pics for us!!!

i'm wishing you all tons of great times and AMAZING weddings! can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)
            Thank you!

#896 latinalocany

latinalocany
            • 215 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:05 AM

im soooo excited and happy for you girls!! you get to get married at DT and no more stress thank god!! like neen said take lots of pics, cause you know we are pic crazy!!!!

#897 Lonna14

Lonna14
              • 30 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:51 PM

Hello Ladies!
                Okay, so with the news of no bonfires allowed, I am now having to find a new spot for my "welcoming party". Does anyone have any suggestions for this type of gathering that is kind of private but unique? I am pretty annoyed, being that I already gave my guests are itinerary with the information about the bonfire the evening before the wedding. Oh well..being flexible is a huge part of being a DT bride, don't we know it!!!

#898 neen

neen
                • 633 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:45 PM

you could have it on the terrace of the ballroom facility. its a really lovely spot and totally private. i think Sunbride posts some pics of it on the first couple of pages...

you could probably arrange with Landy & Lizette to have bar set up there

#899 TrishB12

TrishB12
                  • 35 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:13 AM

[SIZE="4"]Hey everyone, I just joined this forum and I've been reading it for awhile and I love all the help people give each other!!! My fiance and I have been having a tough time choosing a resort. I really love Dreams Tulum but I'm having a hard time finding out how much it's going to cost our guests. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost for a week's vacation approx.? I need to find a resort that offers a reasonable price for guests but an amazing wedding as well!
                    Any help you can give, thank you so much![/
                    SIZE]

#900 SBlake

SBlake
                    • 150 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:37 AM

When are you thinking about getting married? Prices differ based on time of year. Summer is a great deal, winter is more expensive. January is going to be $301 per night for a standard room and half that for the summer. Just do a search on travelocity or whatever website and they'll give you an idea of prices. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users