Jump to content

Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)


  • Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#761 SunBride

SunBride
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,499 posts

    Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

    For any brides that might have missed it, see the wonderful news about the resort's re-opening here: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31738

    I'm so happy all the brides-to-be can get back to planning their DT weddings!

    Can all the brides who have joined the forum during the past few weeks post their names and dates here and I will update the bride list on page 1? It's fun for all of us to follow who the upcoming brides are and also for people to get in touch with other brides getting married on their day or week.

    Editing the thread is more work ever since the editing time limit was imposed a few weeks ago. I'm not going to edit the "detailed bride list" anymore (too much work), but I will update the basic bride list (i.e. username and date). If you post your info here, I'll set it aside and every week or so I'll ask the mods to update it.

    #762 alin & mako

    alin & mako
    • Newbie
    • 134 posts

      Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:23 AM

      Hooray for you ladies who will make the re-opening of the hotel and you do not have to move. Those of you who will arrive before the 15th and are being sent to the Barcelo Palace and have questions, you can PM me and I would be happy to find out as much as I can for you.
      I'm sad I am missing the opening but happy for all those of you who can finally feel at ease :)

      #763 BC Bride2be

      BC Bride2be
      • Member
      • 636 posts

        Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:38 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SunBride
        For any brides that might have missed it, see the wonderful news about the resort's re-opening here: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31738

        I'm so happy all the brides-to-be can get back to planning their DT weddings!

        Can all the brides who have joined the forum during the past few weeks post their names and dates here and I will update the bride list on page 1? It's fun for all of us to follow who the upcoming brides are and also for people to get in touch with other brides getting married on their day or week.

        Editing the thread is more work ever since the editing time limit was imposed a few weeks ago. I'm not going to edit the "detailed bride list" anymore (too much work), but I will update the basic bride list (i.e. username and date). If you post your info here, I'll set it aside and every week or so I'll ask the mods to update it.
        sorry if I replied to this incorrectly - I used the quote options which I think adds your thread to my response?
        Anyway here is my information to add to the Dreams Bride list, thanks!

        Tracy January 23 2009

        #764 amy706

        amy706
        • Member
        • 506 posts

          Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:28 AM

          Okay- so who will be the first one of us to get married at DT after the big re-opening Is it chandrathebride on November 21 2008

          I cant wait to see reviews!! Hopefully some will be posted before we leave on 11/29!!!

          YAY!!! so excited!!!!
          Amy706
          Washington, DC
          Dreams Tulum
          December 5, 2008
          Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

          #765 Blkatz

          Blkatz
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,025 posts

            Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:31 AM

            I am so excited for you ladies that get to be married at DT! I mean, what a relief for you all! WOOHOO!!!

            #766 Teesha

            Teesha
            • Newbie
            • 24 posts

              Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:40 AM

              I'm not sure if I was ever added to the list . If not, here it is:

              Teesha
              Dreams Tulum
              April 9, 2009

              #767 neen

              neen
              • Member
              • 633 posts

                Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:45 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by alin & mako
                Hooray for you ladies who will make the re-opening of the hotel and you do not have to move. Those of you who will arrive before the 15th and are being sent to the Barcelo Palace and have questions, you can PM me and I would be happy to find out as much as I can for you.
                I'm sad I am missing the opening but happy for all those of you who can finally feel at ease :)
                aww, sweetie, i'm so sorry the re-opening is a week AFTER your wedding day my heart would be breaking for you if we didn't know you're already in mexico and enjoying yourself at the Barcelo! Can't wait to hear all about it - we'll be thinking of you this weekend!!! YAY!

                Attached Files



                #768 sgbrown

                sgbrown
                • Newbie
                • 130 posts

                  Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:59 AM

                  I'm so excited to be talking about wedding plans again instead of the closure. What a relief!

                  Let the discussions on ceremony locations, menu choices, photographers, bonfires, fishing trips, bridesmaid dresses BEGIN!!!

                  #769 can't wait!

                  can't wait!
                  • Member
                  • 517 posts

                    Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:00 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amy706
                    Okay- so who will be the first one of us to get married at DT after the big re-opening Is it chandrathebride on November 21 2008

                    I cant wait to see reviews!! Hopefully some will be posted before we leave on 11/29!!!

                    YAY!!! so excited!!!!
                    Amy, remember Chandra had to postpone her wedding because she was feeling ill and too much stress. (We're still thinking of you Chandra!)
                    I believe the first one (at least on this forum) is 'sisterofthebrideerica' on the 22nd.
                    And well, I can give you a full review ( and my leftover stuff ) in person!
                    For the first time in a looooong time, I am actually super excited about my wedding!

                    #770 Blkatz

                    Blkatz
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,025 posts

                      Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:10 PM

                      Can;t Wait I am so excited for you to get married at Tulum! I can not wait for your review and more importanly your pictures :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users