The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)
Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:53 PM
Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:22 PM
Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:34 PM
| Originally Posted by chandrathebride |
thanks for posting the thread SB! trish looks terrific! i always seem to miss those cool threads--i still don't know my way around the forum well enough I guess!
Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:32 PM
As indicated earlier today, the federal authorities have entered Dreams Tulum questioning the permits and authorizations for the resort. While the authorities are reviewing our permits and while we are seeking a "parole" in order to continue full operation, we are taking the precaution of relocating all arrivals until Monday, October 6th. Guests that were already checked into the resort prior to Friday evening are in Dreams Tulum and services have not been disrupted.
We are still uncertain how long it will take for the authorities to review our permits and/or for us to obtain the parole so this action is necessary in order to ensure guests will have an uninterrupted holiday experience with all the services and facilities they expect. Until we are sure that the guests will have access to the entire resort and facilities, we feel this is the best course of action to insure the guests stay is comfortable.
We will continue to relocate the guests to Dreams Cancun and Secrets Silversands and the resort sales team will be in touch to discuss this further in detail. Please rest assured that we will do everything possible to resolve this situation as expeditiously as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:50 PM
Are you looking into getting married somewhere else? I know we have two months to go but I don't want to wait until the last moment. I'm starting to research Azul Sensatori. I went there for my site visit and loved it. And I gave them a call, and they have my date available! I just don't know yet what the price difference will be for my guests and not sure how big a hassle it would be for them to cancel DT and re-book so I'm holding off. I want to believe it will all get squared away but I have my doubts!
Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:10 PM
great job, I'm so excited for you!!!!
(even if the big day doesn't wind up being at DT)
P.S. I heart your dress...I remember seeing it before, but don't think I realized it was yours...its fab and you look amazing in it...now thats one thing that FOR SURE won't change
Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:11 PM
Dear Bride and Groom :
As probably you already know we have been close down by the government last Friday, and unfortunately we are not able to receive guests in the hotel , the management and owners are doing all possible to receive guests normally as soon as possible .
We are trying to keep as much as possible your wedding plans as originally planned , we hope that we would be able to open the hotel shortly but we in case we couldnâ€™t , we should be prepared and planned.
We really need your help , we wonâ€™t split any wedding group so for that reason we need URGENTLY get your list of guests, please fill out attached form, IF YOU do not have the flight info just fill the arrival and departure date that is enough.
Please send this information as soon as you can , we really need it to make the proper plan in case we can not open the hotel ON TIME for your wedding, but please do not take this like a confirmation or something , we just want to be planned properly for any situation .
Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX
Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:14 PM
haha, i just wrote oh lordy...i don't think i've ever said that before in my life!!!
Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:21 PM
Is this REALLY happening?
Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX
Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:31 PM
Can't Wait- I am not looking elsewhere right now. I'm going to cross my fingers and wait this out another week. If its not looking good after that time than I will move to plan B.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users