Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#5231 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Ok, thanks! I don't have an iPod :/ just the phone... I'll have to play around and see if I can't figure It out! Thanks so much 

#5232 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
    • 223 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by taegan 

Hezmshaw,

We got married in October there and we werent upgraded, but we were completely happy with our room and the location of it so we didn't care. Our wedding party upgraded all their rooms and werent very happy with them...the location of them sucked, far away form the buffet and the activities at night and with one of the rooms, their ocean view was a little sliver of it from the beach. So if you are going to pay the money to upgrade, maybe ask to see the room first :)

Thanks Taegan!  This helps :)  I'll just skip upgrading then!

#5233 texasmandy

texasmandy
      • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

Has anyone been able to set up their appointment with the coordinator before leaving? She told me I couldn't schedule it until I arrive. I'm trying to get several other activities planned out so I'm worried about not knowing that time.

#5234 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

No...I haven't set that appointment up yet. Just ask her if you can meet the day of, tell her you want to get everything cleared away so you can enjoy the week. Got my planning form today. Sooooo excited! 

#5235 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Day of your arrival I mean. ...

#5236 texasmandy

texasmandy
            • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Me too! Is it sad that I wanted to cancel our dinner plans with friends tonight so that I could sit and home and go through all of the forms??? :) We are still going to dinner but I can't wait to get home and get started!

#5237 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

No... That's not bad! I was in class when I got the email and almost left so I could go home and check it out too lol. 9-11 weeks well be in paradise! Sounds like no time and have so much left to do...

#5238 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
                • Vendor
                • 194 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi Brides!!!

It is a pleasure to invite you to check our NEW WEBSITE!!!

#5239 texasmandy

texasmandy
                  • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

Some of you may already know this, but wanted to share just in case.....my BFF got married in Mexico last year and I probably wouldn't have thought of it on my own. I am going with the ultimate wedding package which comes with 3 flower arrangements for the beach canopy. After the ceremony, we will take them off the canopy and lay them on the reception tables as centerpieces. It worked perfectly for my BFF's wedding and will help save some $$ on centerpieces. I checked with the WC to make sure it was ok and she said yes.

#5240 rootkl

rootkl
                    • 35 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by texasmandy 

Some of you may already know this, but wanted to share just in case.....my BFF got married in Mexico last year and I probably wouldn't have thought of it on my own. I am going with the ultimate wedding package which comes with 3 flower arrangements for the beach canopy. After the ceremony, we will take them off the canopy and lay them on the reception tables as centerpieces. It worked perfectly for my BFF's wedding and will help save some $$ on centerpieces. I checked with the WC to make sure it was ok and she said yes.

That is such a good idea!!! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users