Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#5041 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:15 AM

Del sol is definetly the most expensive company it the area there, they are great but don't think that if you cant afford them you cant afford anyone.it is not impossible to get 6 hour wedding day coverage under 2 grand. http://www.ispwp.com...g-photographers

#5042 texasmandy

texasmandy
    • 42 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hi everyone,

I am having the symbolic ceremony next May and we have selected the Ultimate Wedding Package.  I have seen several pictures with the sand ceremony, but the paperwork doesn't mention it.  Does anyone know if that is included or if it is one of the extras that they will charge for and if they provide the sand in your colors?  Thanks

#5043 Kaci Hemiller

Kaci Hemiller
      • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

Question for previous Dreams brides?? We are planning on having a reception/dance back home when we get back-what are other options to do after the wedding/reception eating at the resort? I thought about just having everyone going to the disco hall but its going to be closed during the month of feb-any other ideas??

#5044 April2013Dreams

April2013Dreams
        • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hello Dreams Brides!

I am getting married there in April 2013.  Just so you know...we hired Samuel Luna...his prices are awesome and his pictures amazing! Check out his website.

#5045 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hello Dreams Brides! I am getting married there in April 2013.  Just so you know...we hired Samuel Luna...his prices are awesome and his pictures amazing! Check out his website.

Congrats! :)

#5046 Kaci Hemiller

Kaci Hemiller
            • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

does anyone have the dimiension to the canopy I want to bring my own tulle but wasn;t sure what the measurements were?

#5047 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Great question, wondering the same. I'm planning on emailing them soon with some more questions, so I'll ask:D

#5048 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

This is the answer I received when I asked about he canopy:D Are 2.5x 2.5 meter on each side, like a cube

#5049 gipsymoth

gipsymoth
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 79 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

I saw a post on another thread the other day that the discoteca at the resort is being closed permanently. Does anyone know anything about this?

#5050 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                    • 670 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

I think a few pages back the ladies were saying this, that it was going to be turned into something other than a disco. I think I will be emailing the resort about this just out of curiosity....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users