Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4781 amjohnson

amjohnson
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:25 PM

Have  you checked out Photos in Cancun? It is a team of two photographers, not sure if they are a couple but their names are Derek and Lorena. They have quite a few great reviews on here and get back to you right away. We are paying 1000$ for 250 edited photos plus he gives you the entire CD of photos the next day. We are getting married Jan 4th so as soon as I have any photos, I will post them!!

Originally Posted by K-r-s-t-n-a 

I'm looking for photographers for our wedding. I've researched Sascha Gluck, La Luna and Sara Gray which all do wonderful photography. We really don't want to pay 6,000 for our photos- We would really like some recommendations of brides....Thank you :)

#4782 K-r-s-t-n-a

K-r-s-t-n-a
    • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Thank you! We just took a look at the photos online and they look great- we just emailed them being that they do have good packages. Your wedding is coming up really soon- how exciting :) What package and location did you decide on?

Are you ready with all your decorations?

I think we probably emailed so many photographers for quotes, this evening. Now we are onto the DJ's lol does anyone have recommendations? We have to have a balance of English and Spanish music.

#4783 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
      • 260 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

i get a system error when i try and read it :(

All because, two people fell in love!

#4784 K-r-s-t-n-a

K-r-s-t-n-a
        • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

@  Gin Bootles When you try and read what?

#4785 Trista BC

Trista BC
          • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hi krstna

For the music we were just going to bring a ipod and docking station but once we were trying to actually make a playlist it was harder than we had thought. I was worried about getting a good DJ in such short notice because we are getting married on Jan 17th. I had looked up DJ's earlier in the planning and a lot of people on here used DJ Bijan and all had such great reviews. So I called him on christmas eve. I didnt expect to get ahold of him on xmas eve but just thought i would leave a message. I called left a message and 10 minutes later he called back. We then went over all the little details and he e-mailed me right away with quotes. we had everything finalized on boxing day. So far I have had a great experience!!! He also has better pricing than the hotel. So far, I highly reccommend him! Hope that helps! 

#4786 Trista BC

Trista BC
            • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

oh by the way DJ Bijan's website is www.mayanvibes.com

#4787 Trista BC

Trista BC
              • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:05 AM

I am getting so so very excited!!!! 3 weeks today we will be married!!! 17days today we will be on the plane!!!! woo hoo

#4788 My BIBI

My BIBI
                • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

Howdy BTB,

It's been awhile since I have been on this site. I am getting married in 4 months (it is coming up so quickly). I have an odd question- when did the wedding coordinator from DT start getting in contact with you. I would love to start planning details ie: location, menu, flowers, etc. I am panicking that I havent heard from them yet.

#4789 My BIBI

My BIBI
                  • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

YAY You are getting married the day I arrive..... it's crazy how soon it comes up hey. I am just starting to plan now....... I probably should have started sooner

#4790 My BIBI

My BIBI
                    • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

Carrieb - your photos are amazing!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users