Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4751 Trista BC

Trista BC
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

Wendy,

If you dont mind me asking... How much did they charge you for each centerpiece??? Just wondering see as they were custom made for you. I saw your photos and they are just beautiful!!! IN the middle of booking my photographer. Cant wait until that is all done! I am getting excited!!!

#4752 carrieb258

carrieb258
    • 216 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Trista BC 

Wendy,

If you dont mind me asking... How much did they charge you for each centerpiece??? Just wondering see as they were custom made for you. I saw your photos and they are just beautiful!!! IN the middle of booking my photographer. Cant wait until that is all done! I am getting excited!!!

I can highly recommend Sascha Gluck, we are have booked him for our wedding the week after next. He has been extremely professional and friendly, his prices arent as high as some and his work is amazing. I will post some pics once we have them x

#4753 wendvipo

wendvipo
      • 36 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

my centerpieces cost about $75 each and they were medium sized I sent them a picture of the one i wanted and it wasn;t anything like that but the colors were similar

#4754 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

WhiteSand - DT is not a problem for having a newborn there. My MOH had her 4 month old with her during our wedding week, just make sure someone will be able to watch the baby on wedding day while you are getting ready and whenever you may need some alone time.

You need 8 ft of organza to have it go across the canopy and hang all the way down on the sides  I bought all of mine for about $80 and got 3 colors from www.paylessfabrics.com

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#4755 Sheena2011

Sheena2011
          • 76 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

You mean 8 meters???

#4756 LauraAsh

LauraAsh
            • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

Question for past brides with dreams of love (silver package)
              -What did you choose for your following dinner options???
              Appetizer-
              Salad-
              Main course -
              Desert-

What did/didnt you like??

#4757 LauraAsh

LauraAsh
              • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

"Dreams Tulum Weddings" facebook page- http://www.facebook....gid=11355401153
                lets start making this page more active!!

#4758 wendvipo

wendvipo
                • 36 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

We had the following

Appetizer- Voul au vant filled with mushrooms gratinated with mozarella chesse
                  Salad-grilled vegetables
                  Main course - flank steak
                  Desert- fruit tarte with amaretto mousse

Everything was good, not out of this world but good, people really liked it, the portions were quite small and it was elegant, the dessert wasn't anything special, quite bland, but I didn't find any desserts to be near what we have in the US/Canada, they just simply don't do desserts like we do. Overall people were very impressed with the dinner.

#4759 LauraAsh

LauraAsh
                  • 19 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Was the steak good? someone told me that flank steak is super thin and the worst cut,
                    i was thinking of chosing that appetizer aswell, would you have changed any of the items looking back now??

Originally Posted by wendvipo 

We had the following

Appetizer- Voul au vant filled with mushrooms gratinated with mozarella chesse
                    Salad-grilled vegetables
                    Main course - flank steak
                    Desert- fruit tarte with amaretto mousse

Everything was good, not out of this world but good, people really liked it, the portions were quite small and it was elegant, the dessert wasn't anything special, quite bland, but I didn't find any desserts to be near what we have in the US/Canada, they just simply don't do desserts like we do. Overall people were very impressed with the dinner.

#4760 Trista BC

Trista BC
                    • 21 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:07 PM

Wendy,

Thank you so much for the input on your dinner options!!! I was a bit worried about that and thought I should upgrade to the gold menu. It would cost quite a bit to upgrade for us seeing as we are having 56 people attending and STILL counting!!!..... And thanks for your thoughts on Desserts! I looked over the desserts and wasnt quite interested in ANY of them and asked if we could have creme brulee instead. Aurora said it would be an extra charge but hasnt told me how much as of yet. Now I dont think that I will bother seeing as it might not be that great anyways and cost more!

Also, to all the past brides; who would you recommend for hair and make up??? I need to make the appointment ASAP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users