Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4331 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

Thanks for posting such an awesome review!! You looked beautiful!! Will you post more pictures??

Did you have a symbolic or legal ceremony? I am concerned about how religious it will be! I thought if it is symbolic you could write your own ceremony!

Originally Posted by mimi73 

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews#4059

Just posted my review of my DT wedding

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#4332 vlynnw

vlynnw
    • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

Wonderful review Mimi! Definitely makes me feel a little better every time I hear good things.  You looked beautiful I love how your hair was done!

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#4333 SaraMexicoBride

SaraMexicoBride
      • 23 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:43 PM

Hello all!

I'm wondering if there were others that were doing a trash the dress session, and if so when are you doing it?  Do you traditionally do it the day after the wedding?

Thanks!

#4334 DanniS

DanniS
        • 145 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:04 AM

We are getting married on a Monday and will be doing our TTD on Wednesday.  We are assuming that on Tuesday we will be tired and hungover

Hello all!

I'm wondering if there were others that were doing a trash the dress session, and if so when are you doing it?  Do you traditionally do it the day after the wedding?

Thanks!

#4335 Lite

Lite
          • 96 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:49 PM

I just booked our TTD with Diego Munzo for Feb 27th, our wedding is the 22nd!!! I wanted to do it the second week, we will be relaxed and refreshed for the pics!!  I'm getting very excited as time gets closer!

Left to do, book men's fishing trip, group catamaran trip and ladies spa, hair appts.  Anyone have recommendations on the fishing/boating?

#4336 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
            • 232 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:56 PM

Hey Ladies!!

Our resort is featured in the Feb 2011 issue of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons magazine!!! The article features a couple who got married at DT on June 11, 2010. Their wedding looked beautiful!!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#4337 hmlicos

hmlicos
              • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:19 AM

Any of you ladies plan on having the hotel deliver the OOT gift bags to your guest's rooms?  I just think the amount they charge per bag is crazy and we're trying to find ways to save some money. Some of our guests are arriving a few days prior to the wedding and we're not having the Welcome Dinner until the night before, so I'd like for them to have their bags when they arrive.  Is it tacky to have them contact my FH and I when they arrive in order to deliver their bag to them?  Any suggestions??

#4338 DanniS

DanniS
                • 145 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:31 PM

Are you working with a Travel Agent?  If so your Travel Agent can let you know what airline your guest is flying on as well as time they will be arriving in Cancun.  You can then estimate that your guest would arrive then to the resort about 1 1/2 or 2 hours after they arrive at Cancun airport.  That is what we are planning to do.  Most of our guests will be arriving around the same time so we plan to meet them at the reception desk to welcome them! 

#4339 aweygand

aweygand
                  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

I am getting married in May 2011 at Dreams Tulum. I was just wondering how you found DJ Bijan?

#4340 DanniS

DanniS
                    • 145 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by aweygand 

I am getting married in May 2011 at Dreams Tulum. I was just wondering how you found DJ Bijan?

He will be doing our wedding.  Here is his website: http://www.mayanvibes.com/

He has been very fast at replying to emails! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users